VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > General Vehicle Related Discussion

New Tesla

(1/35) > >>

Flyin6:
I ordered a new Tesla Model 3 performance today

What an easy process

Create an account, open it, then select a car

Click on order, click on if you want dual or single motor, and either a long range or a performance version.

Next select the color, decide if you want the $12,000 autonomous drive feature, chose a wall charging station and click "Order"

That's it, and it only comes in White, Charcoal at no charge, Vivid black for a slight upcharge, Pearl blue for $1000, and Pearl/candy red for $2000 upcharge.

Oh you get to choose a black (standard) or a white $1,000 surcharge interior as well.

You pay $250 at time of ordering.

Tesla will lease or finance, or you can show up with your own financing, or you can pay cash.

The down payment is $4,500 and I financed mine. I normally finance for a longer time frame then pay it off as quickly as I can. My car cost just over $65,000 including shipping, taxes, delivery, and doc fees.

Flyin6:
About a minute after clicking order, Tesla came back with an order number and some homework. I had to take selfies, and photos of my driver's license and fill out the registration. That took about 5 minutes.

Next, I filled out the finance request and got approval in a few minutes.

I have a tentative delivery date from June to August. An email from Tesla a couple of minutes later said they would give me a closer delivery range once the VIN was assigned.

I'll use the time to configure the garage to accept the car with its charging requirements. The time of charging is fully customizable, so I'll schedule it to charge from midnight to around 0700, when electricity is most abundant and cheapest.

As of ordering + 1 hour, I am fully registered, have a confirmed order, approved financing, and am awaiting a delivery date.

Its a super smooth process!

https://www.tesla.com/model3/design#overview

Bob Smith:
And you make Biden a happy man.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Bob Smith on June 21, 2022, 05:37:41 PM ---And you make Biden a happy man.

--- End quote ---
Really don't care much about him, but it sure makes me happy!

Bigdave_185:
So why not order the plaid, there isn’t a race car driver who has not loved theirs

Jk. I’m sure you will enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version