Hello Guest

Author Topic: Dispersed camping with vehicle must have equipment  (Read 6739 times)

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Dispersed camping with vehicle must have equipment
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2017, 10:57:51 AM »
there are little solar electronics chargers on amazon for cheap https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Charger-PowerPort-iPhone-Galaxy/dp/B012YUJJM8/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1495119049&sr=8-4&keywords=solar+charger

If you want to go down the rabbit hole, the little Reese's minis, (the little ones in the bag without wrappers) stuffed into the oversized marshmallows and cooked inside.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2017, 11:12:17 AM »
I prefer just a piece of regular chocolate with some peanut butter spread on the graham cracker.  The Reeses just doesn't do it for me the same way.  Although the minis stuffed into a marshmallow and then cooked sounds intriguing.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2017, 11:58:56 AM »
Pudgy pies

2 pieces of white bread & pie filling of your choice stuffed inside cast iron sandwich makers. Called pudgy for a reason, pretty much pure sugar......
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2017, 12:05:05 PM »
We just had our pastor and his family over for the pizza version of that last night.  A couple pieces of bread, pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni and what ever other pizza ingredients you desired stuffed inside.

We have also done a smores version with the jarred marshmallow stuff, chocolate and some other ingredients.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2017, 02:58:32 PM »
Pudgy pies

2 pieces of white bread & pie filling of your choice stuffed inside cast iron sandwich makers. Called pudgy for a reason, pretty much pure sugar......
I have one, I will be making this!
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2017, 04:05:19 PM »
We just had our pastor and his family over for the pizza version of that last night.  A couple pieces of bread, pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni and what ever other pizza ingredients you desired stuffed inside.

We have also done a smores version with the jarred marshmallow stuff, chocolate and some other ingredients.

Nice bear! Kids will love the pizzas.....
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal