WEAPONS > Gun Control

Yea, so let's get to know the gun control gurus

<< < (2/2)

cj7ox:
At its root, it's all about power. Liberals want the "State" to have total power over the individual citizen, to be able to dictate every aspect of life for the citizenry. That goal is impossible with an armed populous. The liberals like to label free people, who are more importantly free-thinking, as fascist, when fascism is, in fact, their goal.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: cj7ox on January 11, 2018, 02:14:35 PM ---At its root, it's all about power. Liberals want the "State" to have total power over the individual citizen, to be able to dictate every aspect of life for the citizenry. That goal is impossible with an armed populous. The liberals like to label free people, who are more importantly free-thinking, as fascist, when fascism is, in fact, their goal.

--- End quote ---
Right you are Sir.

Which raises a quandry of sorts for those of us who swore allegiance to uphold and defend the constitution. Seems to me that in executing our duty we may be engaging our own government...

No need for comment, prying eyes and all that...

cj7ox:
I remember my oath. I just hope that all federal elected officials (who take the same oath), and the rest of the military commission holders, remember theirs.

JR:
Funny about Lee from Kali up there. He is doing time for trafficking illegal weapons and corruption.

Do as I say, NOT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version