GENERAL TOPICS > Parenting

A dad's reality check

(1/11) > >>

TexasRedNeck:
My oldest, my 11 year old daughter, had her first period this weekend. It hit me that there is no stopping her growing into a woman.   I won't say I cried, but I sure thought about it.

I realized that I have to up my parenting game. And pray. Pray hard
So now, to start cleaning a few weapons...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EL TATE:
I'll pray for you.  I had 3 sisters, and now have a 4 year old daughter.

JR:
Read my other posts on my 12 year old (13 in Oct). That is old news around hear.

Don't worry, it gets, errr, something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wilbur:
My oldest daughter is 21....her younger sister is 14 (with a 19 yo boy sandwiched between). Girls are hard for sure. But they are also....always....my little girl(s)...I am lucky...the oldest is now a very stree smart NYC woman (as much as i hate/love NYC (great place to visit...don't want to lI've there again))...the younger is just becoming a wise 14 yo but at 5'10' she is also one who has seen her share of nonsense and is quick to taje care of herself (God bless her).....but woe to the SOB who does them harm. I have told one guy that if he misbehaved his parents would be having a memorial service without a body because I know where to hide it so it would never be found. Others I just show them the magnificence of a .45 round....purely academically yunnerstand. ;) I want them to learn sumthin acourse....ha!

TexasRedNeck:
Ha Wilbur. I was thinking. Back hoe and some bags of lime....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version