GENERAL TOPICS > Parenting

Looking to grow our family through adoption

(1/7) > >>

stewie:
I cleared it with the big guy here...

My wife and I have one amazing miracle baby. she is my world and woh to the man who asks for her hand (another discussion for another time).

We were asked a casual question a few months ago by a family friend and this is where we are now. If you can help, my the Lord Bless you.

https://www.gofundme.com/the-nortons-adoption-journey

God's put people in our lives including a missionary couple out there in the Ukraine. It's gunna be a rough ride as the Ukraine is not an easy country to work with.

Flyin6:
I'll help you

Feel privileged to help in doing the Lord's work

stewie:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on January 15, 2018, 12:09:32 PM ---I'll help you

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Mean's a lot.
When we learned what happens to most kids (especially females) when they "age out" stirred us even more. We have 1, possibly 2 specific children on our hearts.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: stewie on January 15, 2018, 01:33:17 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Mean's a lot.
When we learned what happens to most kids (especially females) when they "age out" stirred us even more. We have 1, possibly 2 specific children on our hearts.

--- End quote ---
I know only too well what happens to kids in many places on this dark planet. Military showed me the true nature of man, and its not good.
I know many folks in the clergy and in the military "Working" that side of the planet. I get loads of information. Human life is really not of much value in so many places. America is just so different, and it just kills me to see idiots trying their best to turn us into a model of all those other failed places...

stewie:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on January 15, 2018, 09:07:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: stewie on January 15, 2018, 01:33:17 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks. Mean's a lot.

--- End quote ---
I know only too well what happens to kids in many places on this dark planet. Military showed me the true nature of man, and its not good.
I know many folks in the clergy and in the military "Working" that side of the planet. I get loads of information. Human life is really not of much value in so many places. America is just so different, and it just kills me to see idiots trying their best to turn us into a model of all those other failed places...

--- End quote ---

well, we're doing the best we can and just stepping out in faith on this. that's all i can do.

I really hope to be able to say to a child "welcome home, we've been waiting for you".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version