TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Construction and heavy equipment

John Holland Tractor/Backhoe combo

<< < (4/4)

stlaser:

--- Quote from: KensAuto on August 28, 2017, 03:29:13 PM ---Side story... I started out by tying into the hydro system, with all of the assorted fittings necessary to do so, the way that NH recommends. This involved plumbing the hoe inline with the front end loader control valve. After realizing that the hoe's existing fittings were not compatible, and I was going to have to buy some more quick connects, I taught myself some things about hydraulic systems. The recommended routing would limit the flow to the hoe, at 6 gpm. The hoe is rated at 12gpm. Because of this, I decided to use the remote kit that I had just installed.....it handles up to 12gpm (it has 1/2" fittings). The downside is that I have to bungee cord the remote lever to the rear...this sends fluid constantly to the hoe's valve.

--- End quote ---

Ken, on my MF4609 I was able to tap in a T fitting before the valve. This allowed me to not have to bungee that lever FYI......

KensAuto:
Mostly the rear axle Sam, she was hurtin' for sure. lol
I ended up putting the front bucket over the bed of the truck just to get it home. It wouldn't back up the ramps without hitting the hoe...I'll either make longer ramps, or use blocks next time.

Shawn, the NH remote actually bolts to the side of the hydro lift housing and came with the correct hard lines ...but...probably could've tee'd into the fel feed, but I took the easiest route (for now)

TexasRedNeck:
Franken Holland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version