Hello Guest

Author Topic: 21 ram 3500 srw  (Read 832 times)

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
21 ram 3500 srw
« on: December 04, 2021, 06:23:00 PM »
Sold the excursion a while back and got this a few months ago. I’ll post the little I’ve done in the following posts. Here’s a few days after pickup

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: 21 ram 3500 srw
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 06:24:45 PM »
Windows tinted

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 06:25:19 PM »
S&b intake

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 06:26:44 PM »
Banks 4” high ram and billet heater grid delete. Removed the egr cooler and throttle plate, and head studded it.

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2021, 06:28:04 PM »
Along with other cool features of alfaobd I added the gear indicator to the dash

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2021, 06:28:49 PM »
Titan fuel tank

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 06:30:24 PM »
Cjc off-road lower valence

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2021, 06:32:11 PM »
Steering brace

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2021, 08:23:23 PM »
Seems like some well thought out and smart mods.

Head studded...Impressive

Deleting the tree hugger stuff: Smart
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2021, 09:52:59 PM »
Hmm. I think i know this guy…..

Getting close to buying that SVL?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2021, 10:38:33 PM »
Hmm. I think i know this guy…..

Getting close to buying that SVL?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Likewise, calling Monday to some dealers in LA that claim to have both the svl and the cab tractor online

Offline KensAuto

• My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2021, 10:43:26 PM »
That Titan is money well spent.

Looking at skid steers?..or a different kind of svl

I'm keeping my eyes open for one locally but most are 30k plus. I'm not serious enough for 30k
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2021, 12:58:58 AM »
Seems like some well thought out and smart mods.

Head studded...Impressive

Deleting the tree hugger stuff: Smart
Thanks, The studs were a must, went with the strong arp aged 625+ studs.

Also used alfaobd to set the tank size to read dte properly, fog lights stay on with high beams, disabled drl’s, and a few other tweaks.

And installed a garmin 67 dash cam with the wiring all hidden in the rear view mirror covering.

And tossed some subs in the back behind the seat and can still recline the back seats fully.( which if you install subs in these newer trucks you have to disable the noise cancellation which is unpinning a few wires under the dash)

Added a bed matt, and weather tech rear floor matt.

I’m sure I’m leaving out some things I’ve done.

To come: lift 6” or level 3/1, 40” or 38” tires. Ccv reroute( unsure to just gut the filter and run the vent out the tailpipe or to get a new valve cover and then run it out the back.

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2021, 01:00:48 AM »
That Titan is money well spent.

Looking at skid steers?..or a different kind of svl

I'm keeping my eyes open for one locally but most are 30k plus. I'm not serious enough for 30k
Yes the titan is bad a$$ it’s my third titan tank to own in trucks.

Yes Svl97-2 skid steer. Plan to start making some money with side jobs with it vs renting equipment. And super handy to have around the property.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 04:20:50 PM by Flyin6 »

Offline Bigdave_185

• Raising Boys into Real Men!
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2021, 10:45:52 AM »
Sure is a clean dodge !!

We have a large number of people here in Utah who have these skids and mini x’s and the local adds with them for rent Also,  they will deliver and so forth to your location.    I talked to one of the owner guys and he was telling me he makes enough renting it out to cover about half his loan which seemed interesting enough.   

Not that I would rent out my equipment but an idea for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2021, 06:36:17 PM »
Sure is a clean dodge !!

We have a large number of people here in Utah who have these skids and mini x’s and the local adds with them for rent Also,  they will deliver and so forth to your location.    I talked to one of the owner guys and he was telling me he makes enough renting it out to cover about half his loan which seemed interesting enough.   

Not that I would rent out my equipment but an idea for sure

Thanks, not going to rent it out but will definitely do the job for people. Plenty of land work around me to pay for the machine at least

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2021, 09:49:49 PM »
You will just love that SVL-97

BTW, 95 is same with an older DEF system.

97 is a newer 95 with a working DEF system, a back up camera (That I NEVER use, and some telemetry thing that can communicate with an app to tell you what's going on with it

Offline dave945

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2021, 10:50:26 PM »
Don probably doesn’t use the backup camera since he already ran it over with his bush hog. The app would work great if he could find his phone(probably sitting in pieces below the sawmill.   We already saw that he tried to treat that SVL like Tex would a zero turn mower.

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
21 ram 3500 srw
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2021, 11:25:53 PM »

97 is a newer 95 with a working DEF system, a back up camera (That I NEVER use, and some telemetry thing that can communicate with an app to tell you what's going on with it
Hey how’s ya been? Been a long time since we talked. I heard you got one and are loving it. I’m excited to check stock in LA tomorrow and will make the drive if they have one. Otherwise I’ll settle for a cab tractor for now if they have one and trade in or sell mine.  After going self employed I need to always keep a avenue for money flow and a skid is way more able then a tractor at that I feel. I wish I could pull off getting a excavator also but that’s pushing a little much for right now.

The emissions will fall off of the skid almost day one as well.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 11:26:53 PM by Camaroz2866 »

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2021, 11:26:13 PM »
Don probably doesn’t use the backup camera since he already ran it over with his bush hog. The app would work great if he could find his phone(probably sitting in pieces below the sawmill.   We already saw that he tried to treat that SVL like Tex would a zero turn mower.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2021, 10:49:12 AM »

Hey how’s ya been? Been a long time since we talked. I heard you got one and are loving it. I’m excited to check stock in LA tomorrow and will make the drive if they have one. Otherwise I’ll settle for a cab tractor for now if they have one and trade in or sell mine.  After going self employed I need to always keep a avenue for money flow and a skid is way more able then a tractor at that I feel. I wish I could pull off getting a excavator also but that’s pushing a little much for right now.

I'd be interested in the price out there. I paid $70,500 for mine but got a friggin ton on trade in on the 95, $54,700!!! I paid right at $60 for the 95 and it could have sold the same day, but the Kubota dealership needed one as a lot forklift thing. I believe the machine class is one of the most useful pieces of construction equip ever made and the Kubota with its unbelievable quality, warranty and price is a good candidate for being the #1 in the herd. You'll love everything about it except for the ride and how quick the hydraulics respond when you are full throttle. If you are lowering a load and don't get out of it it will go full down so fast and with such force that it flips the thing up in the air a bit. Ya, you won't like that. So be careful on cross slopes with it unless you like gymnastics!
And, consider buying one in the mid west and shipping it...

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2021, 10:52:46 AM »

I'd be interested in the price out there. I paid $70,500 for mine but got a friggin ton on trade in on the 95, $54,700!!! I paid right at $60 for the 95 and it could have sold the same day, but the Kubota dealership needed one as a lot forklift thing. I believe the machine class is one of the most useful pieces of construction equip ever made and the Kubota with its unbelievable quality, warranty and price is a good candidate for being the #1 in the herd. You'll love everything about it except for the ride and how quick the hydraulics respond when you are full throttle. If you are lowering a load and don't get out of it it will go full down so fast and with such force that it flips the thing up in the air a bit. Ya, you won't like that. So be careful on cross slopes with it unless you like gymnastics!
Thanks, I’ve called a dozen dealers only to be told out of stock and there’s a waiting list.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2021, 02:39:43 PM »

Thanks, I’ve called a dozen dealers only to be told out of stock and there’s a waiting list.
Same here. I can get you one (I think)...have some connections

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2021, 03:08:47 PM »

Same here. I can get you one (I think)...have some connections
Let me know, I’m unsure of the transportation fee but can’t hurt.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2021, 07:24:11 PM »
Let you know if I can get one or???
I probably can get one. Dave a nearby sales guy does volume on these like 10 or more monthly. I asked him once for one, took him maybe two weeks when no one else had any, but I purchased my current one during that time.
I'll make a call tomorrow. If so and around that price I stated, you're good? So I don't stir up the dust and then no play.
So, I guess the best way is to decide what you are willing to pay, I'll go to the guys and then I'll just handoff and you'll work with them. Strictly a favor thing, I am not in sales...

Offline Camaroz2866

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2021, 08:52:04 PM »
Let you know if I can get one or???
I probably can get one. Dave a nearby sales guy does volume on these like 10 or more monthly. I asked him once for one, took him maybe two weeks when no one else had any, but I purchased my current one during that time.
I'll make a call tomorrow. If so and around that price I stated, you're good? So I don't stir up the dust and then no play.
So, I guess the best way is to decide what you are willing to pay, I'll go to the guys and then I'll just handoff and you'll work with them. Strictly a favor thing, I am not in sales...
Sounds good, yes 70 sounds good just unsure of delivery fees. Where about is this so I can figure driving to get it. I’ll text you.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2021, 02:15:32 PM »
Text sent...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal