Hello Guest

Author Topic: I dislike my own government more with everything like this that happens  (Read 840 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
This is more bullcrap from this left that i am absolutely coming to hate!
Total worthless liars, but that is sugar coating it!

So I spent a good portion of my life in service to my nation, working for a government that tries at every turn to take all the things I was promised.

My lifetime healthcare, well it is still there, but I have to pay more and more for it every year. Hey, I already did many years of actual combat duty that I can't just say, "Hey fellas, since you are reneging on your promises, I guess, I'll just take back all of that, please.

I'd like some hair back to please, and perhaps some color in it as well. I started losing my brown hair color during many sleepless nights in the cold turret of an M60A1 battle tank and the cockpits of stinky helicopters over some decades.
Your VA is a friggin joke! Government, can you remember that I broke my back twice in your Army? remember that? Hey, still can't touch my toes or feel parts of my legs, can I have that reversed please?

That happened on duty, in uniform during actual missions or training. You know it still hurts a lot. Since you lying bastards have decided to pull your support, I want that to not have happened as well! And government, gotta love this. You worthless sons of bitches are the actual people who get to decide and you decided that those broken backs of mine are not worthy of even a single single percent of disability...Thanks you pieces of crap!

I only consider myself lucky knowing that I'll never have to see you, you won't be found in places of honor that I and my friends hang out. You are lesser people, liars ashamed of what you see in the mirror. But I am not ashamed, because what I did I did as an American. I did it because I love my nation and I for one stand on MY WORD, and I promised to protect and defend it to my last breath.

I watch as you open your arms to illegal aliens and people from every nation on earth, many of them who protest MY FLAG. I ever see that and it ain't gonna go well for you, or them, you worthless cowards. You give my nation's resources to them, not me or my friends who carry scars, without complaint and will all of their lives. There is a young man on this very site that killed a boy in one of those god forsaken countries you sent us to. With his bare hands...Think about that. Who taught him to do that. Who motivated him to carry out such a horrible thing? Who placed him in that position? You did, you bastards! DO YOU THINK HE WILL EVER OUTGROW THAT! You soulless pieces of crap, I can't believe I'm wasting a keystroke on any of you. You have earned a well deserved fiery hell which knows no honor, no sacrifice, and no God. But I know him, and like my nation I love him. And I will never lose the courage to say it right to your face!

In the same way he made you to be cowardly, I am made inversely to be a purveyor of truth and stand for what is good!

I can't hear anymore out of one of my ears, did you know that and do you care? I know you don't. I know you are at the VA because you are worthless and non caring. I hate it that you have any authority over my brothers. You should not be allowed to serve them, they are so much better than you! Government, do you remember how I lost my hearing? Figures, you forgot,  I mean why would you remember anything about me, I'm just another hick wearing the uniform out playing Army, right? Well, one of your guys fired a 105mm cannon right next to me and blew my head apart. Doctors thought I would never hear again, but my God proved you wrong and I regained that hearing. Took a while and I couldn't hear for a long time things like "Hey Daddy" from my son, but hey, who cares, right?

Then you gave me a SPH-4 helmet and put me in a noisy Chinook helicopter. I remember you telling me that the helmet could not quite protect me against that super loud cockpit. Remember that? You told me that I should just wear some earplugs and go with it. But then there's that little problem with the radios. Remember me telling you that none of us could hear the crucial radio calls with the earplugs in?? Even with the volume turned all the way up, remember that. So, being soldiers first, we all took those earplugs out and just "sucked it up." Well over the years all those hearing tests you gave me accurately tracked a growing permanent hearing loss, I mean that is official, right. So your helmet couldn't protect me, and if I wore the ear plugs I might miss a radio call, which by the way could have cost me my life and the lives of thirty far more precious "hicks" in the back who placed their life in the hands of the officer up front. But, that's just the way it is if you sign up to serve.

I remember when that gay loser kenyan you swore into office of the president said unwittingly, that wounded soldiers should be responsible for their own medical costs. Me and a lot of the other hicks out here remember that!  You said they were volunteers, and they all knew the risks and therefore should bear the costs of their on the job injuries. I wonder if that POS would have said that about is muslim buddies? What a walking/talking example of a non caring self centered, typical liberal and bureaucrat!

After all that and several VA hearing tests, you tell me, no hearing aids, loss is not bad enough. But, it is your very same government set standards which says I am deaf in one ear, and approaching that point in the other! So the VA is what exactly? Certainly not a health care system that serves anything but itself. What should I expect, they are government, and like the gov, they lie too.

I don't get it. An honorable person would simply do what is right. But you, you worthless government tell lies. You are liars, and cheats, and you steal, and destroy families.

Oh on that, and I know this doesn't matter, but do you know my wife and kids are always frustrated and sometimes angry with me because I don't answer them. I just can't actually hear them. I guess they expect me to be more like everyone else around here, all those who did not serve in noisy cockpits or have their head turned inside out by pesky old 105mm cannons.

Hey, question here, did you think you could create an honorable man, then just have me switch it off when that was no longer convenient for you? You would think like that...a lifetime of caring for only yourself made you that way. Seriously look away when I look at you. Stand a bit lower when one of us walks by. Because, and I will say it, we are better than you, a lot better. We are real, not fake like you. Schummer? Wouldn't allow him to wipe my butt!

On second thought, screw it. I have learned to live with it, and nobody gets out of life alive anyway. And in the end, my people have made for themselves crowns in heaven, a place which will largely be be devoid of the likes of you. Thank God for that!

You lying hypocritical worthless pieces of crap, one day the wolf will come a-knockin'! When that day comes, I think I'll just get back on my tractor and turn up the tunes while he tears you apart and just enjoy the ride on my John Deere. Be careful, government, you get to sleep in the bed you make. We are strong. If we leave you because you turn our stomachs at the thought of serving the world's biggest freak show, you're truly on your own. Think that 90 pound trans with a beard is gonna protect ya? Think again. Better yet, just go away and stay out of our places of worship and other places. While we are at our ballparks, be ye not there. Don't engage us with meaningless conversation, we, like you, no longer care about you! You are lesser men, boys really, you have no honor!

A woman died at age 65. She paid into the system for almost 50 years and collected NOTHING? Keep in mind all the people that die every year that were paying into the system and got nothing!

And these governmental morons mismanaged the money and stole from the system, so that it's now going broke.
BEAUTIFUL! and they have the audacity to call today's seniors "vultures" in an attempt to cover their ineptitude.DISGRACEFUL!
The real reason for renaming our Social Security payments is so the government can claim that all those social security recipients are receiving entitlements thus putting  them in the same case as welfare, food stamp recipients.

THIS IS WORTH THE FEW MINUTES IT TAKES TO READ AND DIGEST!

F.Y.I.  By changing the name of  SS contributions it gives them a means to refute this program in the future. It's free money for the government to spend under this guise.

It is really sad to think that most people will just roll over and accept this as if there is nothing that can be done, but maybe there is if we make a little noise  about our displeasure with what they have done to today's retirees.
I will pass this on!!!!!
The Social Security check is now (or soon will be) referred to as a *Federal Benefit Payment*?
I'll be part of the one percent to forward this. I am forwarding it because it touches a nerve in me, and I hope it will in you.

Please keep passing it on until everyone in our country has read it.
The government is now referring to our Social Security checks as a "Federal Benefit Payment."

This isn't a benefit. It is our money paid out of our earned income!  Not only did we all contribute to Social Security but our employers did too. It totaled 15% of our income before taxes.
If you averaged $30K per year over your working life, that's close to $180,000 invested in Social Security.

If you calculate the future value of your monthly investment in social security ($375/month, including both you and your employers contributions) at a meager 1% interest  rate compounded monthly, after 40 years of working you'd have more than $1.3+ million dollars saved!
This is your personal investment. Upon retirement, if you took out only 3% per year, you'd receive $39,318 per year, or $3,277 per month.
 That's almost three times more than today's average Social Security benefit of $1,230 per month, according to the Social Security Administration. (Google it – it's a fact). And your retirement fund would last more than 33 years (until you're 98 if you retire at age 65)! I can only imagine how much better most average-income people could live in retirement if our government had just invested our money in low-risk interest-earning accounts.

Instead, the folks in  Washington pulled off a bigger *Ponzi scheme* than Bernie Madoff ever did. (Lyndon Johnson)

They took our money and used it elsewhere. They forgot (oh yes, they knew) that it was OUR money they were taking.  They didn't have a referendum to ask us if we wanted  to lend the money to them.  And they didn't pay interest on the debt they assumed. And recently they've told us that the money won't support us for very much longer. (Isn't it funny that they NEVER say this about welfare payments?)
But is it our fault they misused our investments?  And now, to add insult to injury, they're calling it a *benefit*, as if we never worked to earn every penny of it. Just because they borrowed the money, doesn't mean that our investments were a charity!
Let's take a stand. We have earned our right to Social Security and Medicare. Demand that our legislators bring some sense into our government.

Find a way to keep Social Security and Medicare going for the sake of that 92% of our population who need it.

Then call it what it is: Our Earned Retirement Income.

99% of people won't forward this.

Will you
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: I dislike my own government more with everything like this that happens
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 07:58:19 PM »
Very powerful Don.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 09:42:09 PM »
CIEMR on steroids.

Nicely done, sir.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 10:23:22 PM »
Ahh, I have a lot going on at the moment. Dealing with evil. Makin' me short. But those feelings are genuine. I am tired of clerks messing with a good system. I am tired of listening to the DFS (Daily freak show). We ought to just slap these women like men and put them in a corner somewhere. How did these POS's get any power anywhere. Lose that very thin veil of civilization and watch who gets eaten by their own...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 11:16:19 AM »
Ahh, I have a lot going on at the moment. Dealing with evil. Makin' me short. But those feelings are genuine. I am tired of clerks messing with a good system. I am tired of listening to the DFS (Daily freak show). We ought to just slap these women like men and put them in a corner somewhere. How did these POS's get any power anywhere. Lose that very thin veil of civilization and watch who gets eaten by their own...

I'm starting to hope for this...
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal