Hello Guest

Author Topic: Vegas.  (Read 5259 times)

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Vegas.
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2017, 05:19:40 AM »
Actually, even though is is called the 2nd Amendment, it is not an Amendment at all. It was one of 10 of the articles added to the original Constitution and not added at a later date. Since it was not in the original body, it is called an amendment. Starting with amendment 11, they were ratified by the states on their own.

:likebutton:

Unfortunately our current literacy standards must be so low that most believe it includes an if, &, or but within the text.

http://christianmerc.blogspot.com/2017/10/gun-rights-expose-left-as-communists.html?m=1
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 12:13:34 PM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline South_GA_redneck

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2017, 08:34:17 PM »
Hey guys; I know it's  been a while since I've been here. I hate to be the first to say it but I'll just say it and accept any criticism that comes my way. I've been hearing lots of crazy conspiracies on the web but the two I've heard nothing about are Russia and Mossad? I don't know or have the answers but this doesn't add up, to me it reeks on a 9-11 scale?
BTW I have lots of screen shots and downloads that have since been scrubbed from the internet  or updated/deleted. Lots of 404 and 505 error codes...
Expecting a visit from the FIB in....3....2...1..

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2017, 09:16:55 PM »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal