Hello Guest

Author Topic: self explanitory  (Read 709 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
self explanitory
« on: January 06, 2015, 12:17:40 PM »
wish i had me one of these bad boys during my deployments.  i truley love the M2 .50 cal over any other man operated heavy machine gun, but this just took the top spot!

http://youtu.be/X1VMHQzwDwc

if that does not work, here is another link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1VMHQzwDwc
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 12:18:24 PM by nmeyer414 »
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: self explanitory
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 12:51:51 PM »
wow... that can really lay it down. thanks for sharing the vid!
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 01:56:13 PM »
It's cool, but I'm still partial to the Mk19, with a 240 in accompaniment.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 05:25:18 PM »
That's awesome!  Cant help but think about $1.50 a round at the low end and the shower of hot links and brass.  I'd like to see simultaneous footage of impact of the rounds!

Got to shoot a Barret with sniper scope many years ago and remember the impact of single rounds of AP, explosive rounds and incindeary rounds at 300 yards; would love to see multiples!........ At distance and going AWAY!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 05:38:27 PM »
Yes that is awesome. Saw it the other day on creeper book. I'd hate to have to buy the rounds though. I think you're on the low end Mike but may be better deals had to my south. I'm looking in the 6-10 a round up here when my buddy and I go out with his bolt 50.
I do have a soft spot for the M2 though, night range 500-1000 meter targets. Was part of a night shoot with a fair part of a battle group up at the 60th parallel a few years back.
Good times. Big mess.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal