GENERAL TOPICS > Site Help

information bleed over

(1/2) > >>

Nate:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I humbly ask for your assistance.  There have been a few threads lately where they have gone completely off topic and great/invaluable information is being shared but not where folks can readily access it.  An example of this would be:

A thread containing information about how to clean a coolant stack on a Chevy diesel and ends up having several pages of what kinds of lubricant you can run in a transfer case.

Please don’t mistake this request for assistance for the general banter/conversation that takes place within threads.  I am just trying to keep all valuable technical information that is shared in their perspective categories for easier searching.

Respectfully and Thank you for your assistance.

stlaser:
What he said!  ;D

Just want to clarify though that all the harassment about SQ D on all the various threads can continue until Don recovers his "loaner" battery charger & attempts to actually do something to the old girl before it rusts into oblivion!

Nate:
all harassment can continue in that regard..........;D

Flyin6:
I tell ya what Nate...Expect no sympathy from me!

But obviously, if we get a great bit of information we should capture and sticky it. Not creating a new sticky, but paste that info to an existing one. We don't want to end up with another mess like the one I created with all the phases of building a vehicle that won't run! :o

Nate:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on February 26, 2016, 05:15:39 PM ---I tell ya what Nate...Expect no sympathy from me!

But obviously, if we get a great bit of information we should capture and sticky it. Not creating a new sticky, but paste that info to an existing one. We don't want to end up with another mess like the one I created with all the phases of building a vehicle that won't run! :o

--- End quote ---

If there was anything less, I would be calling the medic cause that would mean that you have truly lost it and need to go sit on the pine...;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version