GENERAL TOPICS > Site Help

Adding images from mobile device

(1/4) > >>

longball:
Since Photobucket doesn't work for image hosting anymore I'm trying to figure out other websites. I've successfully posted pictures to other forums by copying and pasting a link from an app (Imgur or Flickr) but that same process doesn't work here on RealMan. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: longball on September 02, 2017, 04:01:27 PM ---Since Photobucket doesn't work for image hosting anymore I'm trying to figure out other websites. I've successfully posted pictures to other forums by copying and pasting a link from an app (Imgur or Flickr) but that same process doesn't work here on RealMan. Any ideas?

--- End quote ---
Kyle??

Dawg25385:
It does work, you're just grabbing the wrong link... copy the link that says something like "bb code"

longball:

--- Quote from: Dawg25385 on September 03, 2017, 10:48:34 AM ---It does work, you're just grabbing the wrong link... copy the link that says something like "bb code"

--- End quote ---

I think I got it figured out while replying. I saw that tapatalk has a button to insert an img bb code.

It may be a problem with the app. On both Imgur and Flickr I only have one option for a link to copy. The apps look like this:

Dawg25385:
Ahh yes... if you want to post photos from your phone, I would recommend Tapatalk. From a computer, I use Imgur and then copy the BBCode hyperlink

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version