VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Build Threads

SquareD Part 4: Paint, topper, Roof rack, and continued change!

(1/203) > >>

Flyin6:
During this part, we will pick up as the truck closes in on its OD Green paint job. It will start to take on uniquely military attributes.

At this point I am no longer thinking this truck is any back up sort of vehicle, but a primary go to truck should things turn horribly bad quickly. Knowing the vulnerability to the electronic Duramax truck, I could not really rely on it in all situations. A major EMP event would render it and all my efforts there useless, so this simple and old, yet modernized survival truck is now being given full attention.

Further as I am asked to demonstrate and teach on survival subjects, I have need of a "Technology Demonstrator," And SquareD will fill that role.

Not a high technology demonstrator, mind you, but rather a "Smart and Practical" technology demonstrator

Watch and enjoy in the pages to follow the coming departure from everything stock and a major transformation which will actually have the truck shedding many of it's former "repairs and fixes" in lieu of rock solid utterly reliability infused with some of the things I learned over 5+ years serving in combat theaters around the world.

Enjoy!

Flyin6:
Some more areas needing attention:

Flyin6:
More spots to fix:

Flyin6:
And even more!

Flyin6:
But then finally it was all done, and recoated in areas with the lacquer primer, then resanded yet again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version