Hello Guest

Author Topic: Good deal?  (Read 861 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Good deal?
« on: May 20, 2015, 10:52:00 AM »
I don't know Troy industries (Or Pro-Mag) but here's a bunch purty darn cheap

http://www.cdnnsports.com/email-specials/ar15-range-bag-of-10-30rd-troy-battlemags-fde.html#.VVye47zbIfg
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Dawg25385

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Good deal?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 11:32:54 AM »
That looks like a pretty good deal. I've never used the troy mags, but have used other Troy products. They're an OEM supplier to many manufacturers as well. American made, yadda yadda

Lots of people love the mags, similar to the pmag...
2006 Chevrolet 2500 HD 6.6 - MotorOps EFI, 4" MBRP, S&B intake, AirBags and B&W Turnover Ball
Prov 27:17, 2 Tim 1:7
NRA Life Member

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 01:24:12 PM »
Range bag, and mags? Yea that's a decent deal.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Higher Caliber

• Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 05:06:42 PM »
Depends on how you feel about some of their practices. Troy makes quality stuff! Damn good and solid gear! But they have made some controversial decisions regarding cadre on their subsidiary Troy assymetrics. Check out this link-

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/08/daniel-zimmerman/what-the-hells-the-problem-with-troy-industries/

I own a Troy rifle and I love it... Just don't tell all my friends! I bought it before I knew any of this and I'm not going to just throw it away or sell it for half of what I have in it or not tell someone about Troys business practices to get its full value- basically, use your own judgement!
"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 05:51:10 PM »
Depends on how you feel about some of their practices. Troy makes quality stuff! Damn good and solid gear! But they have made some controversial decisions regarding cadre on their subsidiary Troy assymetrics. Check out this link-

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/08/daniel-zimmerman/what-the-hells-the-problem-with-troy-industries/

I own a Troy rifle and I love it... Just don't tell all my friends! I bought it before I knew any of this and I'm not going to just throw it away or sell it for half of what I have in it or not tell someone about Troys business practices to get its full value- basically, use your own judgement!

Agreed - that's how I am with "Spotted Cow" beer by New Glarus - love the beer, hate their politics!  They love Obummer!  No longer go outta my way to purchase it, unless I'm somewhere it's on tap (Wisconsin only) while I'm hunting or on vacation treating myself to a taste.
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal