Hello Guest

Author Topic: M77 Hawkeye Long Range in 6.5PRC  (Read 1879 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
M77 Hawkeye Long Range in 6.5PRC
« on: October 01, 2021, 10:03:12 AM »
Hmmm, looks like I may be owning a long range precision rifle.

Selling my roof tent off the burb, and a gentleman offered to trade the rifle with a vortex 6X24 100 rounds of ammo, and RCBS reloading dies for it even up. Tents will rot, but guns will stay all cozy warm in the safe...
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: M77 Hawkeye Long Range in 6.5PRC
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 12:51:43 PM »
Looks good

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 01:09:21 PM »
Those Rugers are pretty nice for a factory rifle. Should shoot decently small groups with good ammo. 

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2021, 10:50:39 PM »
Those Rugers are pretty nice for a factory rifle. Should shoot decently small groups with good ammo. 
Talking to the current owner, he is shooting 1/2" at 100 meters and 4" at 500. Better than I am capable of at the moment. He has one load developed with data so far, I think he said.
I guess I'll be purchasing a RCBS setup and stuff those, 5.56, 308, .300WM, 9mm, and .45

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2021, 10:30:19 AM »
How do you know 1/2" at 100 is better then you can do?  Do you regularly shoot a rifle/optic/ammo combination that you know is capable of better? I have watched many new shooters get behind a good rifle shoot impressively small groups. 1/2" at 100 is pretty easy with a good rifle, especially if you don't brake position between shoots.  Smaller then that/ consistently shooting 1/4" at 100 is tough.

Just because you have RCBS dies doesn't mean you need a RCBS press.  Most any manufacturer of die will work with most any press.  You would likely want a progressive for the 5.56, 9mm and .45 and maybe even the 308.  Single stage would likely be the way to go for the 300wm and 6.5 PRC, although they can be done on a progressive.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2021, 10:40:26 AM »
I'm not a consistent bag shooter, just once in awhile. That and I am limited to 200 meters on my place, maybe 300 with some development later on.

I have looked at shooting across the valley over to my neighbors place. Should I do that, I'll have something better than 500 to play with, but he and I are not at that point, but getting there.

Last time I serious shot I put all three 30-06 bullets into a pattern all overlapping each other. I was only showing my son it was not the gun causing his 2"-3" groups, but his shooting.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2021, 02:01:14 PM »
It's in my hands

Nice piece, pretty heavy. Not going to lug this around on any hunts, that's for sure!

Vortex 6X24 in great shape

30 pieces of loaded ammo, 100 total in brass, all Hornandy

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2021, 10:14:07 AM »
Looks nice. Should be fun to work with.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2021, 09:51:33 AM »
Looks nice. Should be fun to work with.
So we shot the thing yesterday, but only three rounds.

Time was all wrong...into a setting sun where we couldn't even distinguish the actual "bulls-eye at 200 meters. After three rounds we stopped shooting.

I will say, that you DO NOT want to stand to the side of the weapon beside the shooter. That muzzle brake shook my world when that gun went off. May be a 6.5, but feels every bit a .300 Win Mag!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2021, 10:20:16 AM »
The pre-ranger about to send one downrange:

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2021, 07:24:45 PM »
I've wanted to try out the 6.5 PRC but don't feel like buying a new rifle and caliber only to find out I don't really enjoy it.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!
your standard grunt level CQB is just putting rounds and rounds on scary stuff till it stops scaring you!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2021, 10:00:01 PM »
I've wanted to try out the 6.5 PRC but don't feel like buying a new rifle and caliber only to find out I don't really enjoy it.
Well, Sarge, stop on by and try out mine!

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2021, 08:56:58 PM »
Well, Sarge, stop on by and try out mine!

I'll put it on my list.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 08:59:51 PM by BobbyB »

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2021, 07:22:52 PM »
So I don’t have a precision rifle, I don’t need another caliber either. However, ever since Don posted up I’ve been reading on this caliber and thinking I might get one or have one built. I’ve looked at current manufactured offerings and I haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for yet. Closest thing I’ve found is the savage 110 timberline but not sure it’s high enough quality. Granted it’s probably better than what I’m capable of as a shooter currently I just don’t want to under buy and then want something better later. I’d rather spend more money up front and not regret it in the long run. Two requirements would be box mag and left handed. Local shop Mile High Shooting Accessories build off of Bergara actions. So that might be an option too. Will stop in and talk to them soon.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2021, 08:22:13 AM »
First off, be careful getting yourself a custom precision rifle. Once you get one that shoots itty-bitty groups with basically no load development you will start expecting it from other rifles and be disappointed.

Savages are known for there relatively cheap accuracy.  For most hunters that only pull them out once a year and fire maybe 5 rounds they normally work fine. They are well known for extraction and ejection issues also from those who use them regularly. I have a 110 in .223 and won't be purchasing another anytime soon.  Not sure why I haven't sold it off.

If you are looking for a good precision rifle I would be looking at a Tikka or the Bergara.  I don't really care for most of the stock options for the Tikka.  There is one decent option I like, TL3 Laminated Stainless.  Know idea if it comes in lefty or 6.5 PRC.  Bergaras are nice because they have a Remington 700 footprint so there are a lot of good options for stocks and triggers. I think it would work well as a donor action for a more custom build.

There are a ton of good custom actions out there right now also. A nice option with some of these is these actions are built with a tight enough tolerance that there are pre-fit barrels out there you can purchase off the shelf and avoid the gunsmith.  I like Lone Peak Arms actions Impacts are nice also. A good gunsmith is probably going to have a lead time of atleast 3 months right now.  A well known place like Mile High might be 6 to 12 months, after they have all components on hand.

I should have a barrel coming back from the gunsmith at some point this week. Lone Peak Arms Titanium Razor action, Bartlien Carbon Fiber Barrel chambered in 280AI, Grayboe Phoenix Stock, Timney Trigger, Hawkins Hunter Rings topped with a Vortex Razor LHT scope. Without optic its costing me about $3200 but I am able to leverage some discounted pricing on most everything but the rings.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2021, 06:45:20 PM »
Bear, thanks for the info. Definitely some food for thought and I'll stay away from the savage. Charles hit me up last night about this and after quite a bit of fat chewing I think he's talked me into at least entertaining upgrading a rem 700 I have in 30-06 I'll most likely keep it 30-06 due to supplies on hand to feed it already. If I go that route I'll post up about it on its own thread so Don can have something to DOT up......
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2021, 07:30:18 PM »
Bergara such nice rifles.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2021, 07:30:50 PM by BobbyB »

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2022, 10:19:25 PM »
So any more news on the 6.5 PRC?

I've been thinking of getting one or a 300PRC.. but that would mean I'd have to start reloading or get lucky and find a bunch in stock.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2022, 10:26:04 PM »
So any more news on the 6.5 PRC?

I've been thinking of getting one or a 300PRC.. but that would mean I'd have to start reloading or get lucky and find a bunch in stock.
At the price of ammo for that dog, I stopped shooting it. W A Y too expensive to shoot often. It's one bad gun though. Much better than me.

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2022, 09:50:44 AM »
At the price of ammo for that dog, I stopped shooting it. W A Y too expensive to shoot often. It's one bad gun though. Much better than me.

That's mostly why I haven't invested in one. Might stick with 6.5, or 300WM if I buy something.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2022, 10:02:10 AM »

That's mostly why I haven't invested in one. Might stick with 6.5, or 300WM if I buy something.
I shoot an old 1982 Remington 700BDL in .300WM that will shoot an inch group at 100 meters. Well, the gun could. 40 years after I bought that gun for like $260, it probably hasn't changed, but I have some :-(

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2022, 09:27:06 AM »
I have an out west hunt that's being planned for next year so I'm going to have to get something for out there. I've got two calibers in mind 7mmMag and 300WM but have been reading that the 6.5PRC is good for Elk/Mule deer so I'm just basically reading alot.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2022, 10:00:00 AM »
I have an out west hunt that's being planned for next year so I'm going to have to get something for out there. I've got two calibers in mind 7mmMag and 300WM but have been reading that the 6.5PRC is good for Elk/Mule deer so I'm just basically reading alot.
Man, show me something a .300WM won't kill.
That gun has long been one of my fav's. When you shoot it, (Mine a Remmy BDL) you really know it. It's really fierce. And, I recall when the bubbas showed up in Kandahar with it early in the days over there. In Afghan all the shots were pretty long, so even the .300 was being stretched, but for awhile, it made it's mark, literally.
Now, a friend shoots the 7mm Mag and he loves it. Shoots white tails and some hogs, but really, is the only gun he ever uses. An ex-Marine, he only takes one shot, but to far, over 20 years, is 100%

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2022, 07:59:37 PM »
Yeah, i have a 300WM built by GA precision and its a hammer for sure.  It’s in a A5 McMillan and has a night force F1 on it.

It’s a heavy beast but it gets out there.  I hammered a 500 lb Nilgai from 505 yards with it but it wasn’t built for carrying around stalking.

I’ve made good hits on steel at 1000 with it too.  Need to load some 220 Berger VLDs for it and take it for a drive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2022, 10:01:57 PM »
Yeah, i have a 300WM built by GA precision and its a hammer for sure.  It’s in a A5 McMillan and has a night force F1 on it.

It’s a heavy beast but it gets out there.  I hammered a 500 lb Nilgai from 505 yards with it but it wasn’t built for carrying around stalking.

I’ve made good hits on steel at 1000 with it too.  Need to load some 220 Berger VLDs for it and take it for a drive.

That is cool
Now there is some discussion about the steep shoulder of the case introduces some instability to the expanding gases pushing on the bullet. Not sure about all of that because these guns are known to be fairly accurate in the right hands.
Doesn't Kenneth shoot one at 1000 yards down on the border?

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2022, 08:05:08 AM »
That is cool
Now there is some discussion about the steep shoulder of the case introduces some instability to the expanding gases pushing on the bullet. Not sure about all of that because these guns are known to be fairly accurate in the right hands.
Doesn't Kenneth shoot one at 1000 yards down on the border?

Part of the reason of the 300PRC was developed for long range. I believe the Navy was or maybe is interested in it for a Sniper's rifle but I can't remember. But the 300PRC "fixes" some of the older tech of the 300WM. No longer has a belt on it so there's no headspacing of the belt, able to use the newer longer bullets that aren't required to be seated as deep, which allows for more powder, so the heavier bullet, with a better BC flies a lot further, faster and hits harder. This is all subjective to me at this point as I don't have either so I analyze and study when I start getting an idea.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2022, 08:33:33 AM »
So, the big bullet in the 6.5 PRC isn't seated as deeply in the case? It does "stick out" quite a bit and that gun has every bit as much "Boom" from the muzzle as my .300WM. So now I think I am beginning to understand why there was a perceived need for these new PRC cartridges.
But, man, the cost of shooting that thing. In a familiar comparison, it is out pacing the cost of diesel. Not a plinker, that rifle!

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2022, 09:15:44 AM »
So, the big bullet in the 6.5 PRC isn't seated as deeply in the case? It does "stick out" quite a bit and that gun has every bit as much "Boom" from the muzzle as my .300WM. So now I think I am beginning to understand why there was a perceived need for these new PRC cartridges.
But, man, the cost of shooting that thing. In a familiar comparison, it is out pacing the cost of diesel. Not a plinker, that rifle!

Short answer of what I'm able to understand is yes. Longer bullet, less need to be seated as deep, maximizes the volume of the case, giving the shooter more velocity, range and ultimately harder impact down range. But again I'm still in the planning phase of an out west Elk/Mule deer hunt so I'm researching calibers to use. I know the standard answer will generally be 7mmMag or 300WM.

However, I'm seeing a lot of companies bullet manufacturers  and weapons makers starting to shift towards the newer cartridges, due to modern technologies correcting some of the short comings (probably not the word I'm looking for) of the more common bullet loadings. One of the issues that has been or is in the process of being addressed is the case design of the belted magnums. So I guess we'll see how everything shakes out, maybe I will invest in a 300PRC and give it a fair shake or I may say I'm sticking with 7mmMag or 300WM and call it even.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2022, 09:42:52 AM »

Short answer of what I'm able to understand is yes. Longer bullet, less need to be seated as deep, maximizes the volume of the case, giving the shooter more velocity, range and ultimately harder impact down range. But again I'm still in the planning phase of an out west Elk/Mule deer hunt so I'm researching calibers to use. I know the standard answer will generally be 7mmMag or 300WM.

However, I'm seeing a lot of companies bullet manufacturers  and weapons makers starting to shift towards the newer cartridges, due to modern technologies correcting some of the short comings (probably not the word I'm looking for) of the more common bullet loadings. One of the issues that has been or is in the process of being addressed is the case design of the belted magnums. So I guess we'll see how everything shakes out, maybe I will invest in a 300PRC and give it a fair shake or I may say I'm sticking with 7mmMag or 300WM and call it even.
The old standards will get the job done, no question there. Perhaps these new cartridges will get it done a tad better??
Now, is that "tad better" worth the cost?
Compare the cost of 7mm-.300 ammo to that of the new PRC's. That should help you make a decision right there.
I own one because someone wanted to give me that gun for a roof tent, even trade.
For me, no question at the present time. .300 followed by the 7mm. There is that .300 Weatherby out there, but spendy. And you'll actually be able to find ammo for the older cartridges everywhere. The PRC?? Keep looking, maybe the next town...maybe.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2022, 12:52:53 PM »

The old standards will get the job done, no question there. Perhaps these new cartridges will get it done a tad better??
Now, is that "tad better" worth the cost?
Compare the cost of 7mm-.300 ammo to that of the new PRC's. That should help you make a decision right there.
I own one because someone wanted to give me that gun for a roof tent, even trade.
For me, no question at the present time. .300 followed by the 7mm. There is that .300 Weatherby out there, but spendy. And you'll actually be able to find ammo for the older cartridges everywhere. The PRC?? Keep looking, maybe the next town...maybe.
My GAP 300 win mag is 1/2 MOA so if there are inherent problems it minuscule compared to the nut behind the bolt.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2022, 06:23:01 PM »
For me, no question at the present time. .300 followed by the 7mm.

At this point that is where I'm at in my decision making process. 300WM followed by 7mmMag. One of my friends who's going was/is in the same boat but he's thinking 7mm Mag.

My GAP 300 win mag is 1/2 MOA so if there are inherent problems it minuscule compared to the nut behind the bolt.

Well I'd love a GAP 300WM but I can't drop that right now. I'm working on debt and paying for wedding stuff so I'm all spoken for literally.

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2022, 07:31:09 PM »
What???

Did I miss some posts??  You getting married?  Need some details brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2022, 07:43:22 PM »
What???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah! What!
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2022, 10:04:20 PM »
Spent plenty of time behind a 7mm. It was my primary for elk and deer until I got the 300 Weatherby dialed in. The 300wm would give you more room for error than the 7mm at distance.
Definitely wouldn't use a 6.5 for elk. I know people do, but I won't be one of them.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2022, 10:56:06 PM »
What???

Yeah! What!

No you didn't miss any posts. I didn't leak the information until 2 posts ago. My girlfriend (well fiance now) and I were talking about getting married, and one day after a birthday party we just started talking about what we wanted and turns out we planned the wedding. We did everything all backwards, it was planned, and dates set before I even bought the rings. It's a small family only ceremony followed by a family dinner, the next day we have a friends/family open house reception at our place to let people come celebrate.

Offline Bob Smith

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2022, 01:19:25 AM »
[quote

No you didn't miss any posts. I didn't leak the information until 2 posts ago. My girlfriend (well fiance now) and I were talking about getting married, and one day after a birthday party we just started talking about what we wanted and turns out we planned the wedding. We did everything all backwards, it was planned, and dates set before I even bought the rings. It's a small family only ceremony followed by a family dinner, the next day we have a friends/family open house reception at our place to let people come celebrate.quote]

Congratulations young man. We are Working on 53 years

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2022, 08:12:26 AM »
What???

Yeah! What!

No you didn't miss any posts. I didn't leak the information until 2 posts ago. My girlfriend (well fiance now) and I were talking about getting married, and one day after a birthday party we just started talking about what we wanted and turns out we planned the wedding. We did everything all backwards, it was planned, and dates set before I even bought the rings. It's a small family only ceremony followed by a family dinner, the next day we have a friends/family open house reception at our place to let people come celebrate.
Shut the front door!
Bobbee is gettin' married!
Congratulations Sergeant! And congratulations to the lovely lady too!

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2022, 08:39:44 AM »
What???

Yeah! What!

Congratulations

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2022, 10:02:58 AM »
Congratulations young man. We are Working on 53 years

Thanks. I appreciate it. Started a little late to the party but I showed up.

Shut the front door!
Bobbee is gettin' married!
Congratulations Sergeant! And congratulations to the lovely lady too!

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Congratulations

Thank you. I appreciate it. I'll pass on the congratulations to my soon to be better half.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2022, 10:18:56 AM »
Picture of you two, please?
Poser shot
And you (a so-called respectable airborne sergeant) without the beard!
Maybe askin' too much...???

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2022, 10:23:56 AM »
Poser shot

Well I'll see what I can do. I generally don't post many photos online, but if I can find one I'll text you, however I have even fewer photos without the beard since my fiance likes it when I have my beard.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2022, 10:27:56 AM »
Poser shot

Well I'll see what I can do. I generally don't post many photos online, but if I can find one I'll text you, however I have even fewer photos without the beard since my fiance likes it when I have my beard.
Ever since all those years in Iraq and Afghanistan, with every male wearing a beard, I have looked on them (beards) dimly. Gut reaction, you know. You see one and get that certain feeling. Seeing them all over America has gotten me more used to the idea.
Every good muslim must have a beard, and all that nonsense.
And, if it makes you feel uncomfortable, don't post up a pic. It's just that all of us here admire you and want to share in the happiness. I think you will do well with a wife, it's been a long time coming.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 10:29:04 AM by Flyin6 »

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2022, 10:34:51 AM »
Ever since all those years in Iraq and Afghanistan, with every male wearing a beard, I have looked on them (beards) dimly. Gut reaction, you know. You see one and get that certain feeling. Seeing them all over America has gotten me more used to the idea.
And, if it makes you feel uncomfortable, don't post up a pic. It's just that all of us here admire you and want to share in the happiness. I think you will do well with a wife, it's been a long time coming.

I do shave on occasion, usually when I have to do FIT testing for the HazMat/Confined Space training or I just get tired of it. It's a luck of the draw if there's a photo of me sans beard.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2022, 11:51:47 AM »

I do shave on occasion, usually when I have to do FIT testing for the HazMat/Confined Space training or I just get tired of it. It's a luck of the draw if there's a photo of me sans beard.
Well, don't go out of your way. I was thinking you just pull her close and do a selfie with your phone then post it up here.
Other than that, mark us for a wedding pic of the newlyweds

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2022, 03:57:25 PM »
Congrats Bobby!
Small is good too.
I did small. No regrets.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline TexasRedNeck

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2022, 05:46:51 PM »
Congrats Bobby.  This month makes 32 for me.  You guys registered somewhere?  You still have my number so you can text me.

Offline BobbyB

• "You are not LaBeouf"
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2022, 10:42:57 PM »
Congrats Bobby!
Small is good too.
I did small. No regrets.

Yea we both wanted small, we didn't want to start a marriage with something costing alot of money.

Congrats Bobby.  This month makes 32 for me.  You guys registered somewhere?  You still have my number so you can text me.

Yea I should have your number still. As for a registry, nope we are not. At least I don't believe we are, since we already live together and have pretty much all we need. I'll text you sometime this week assuming my work schedule isn't crazy like the last few months...

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal