TOOLS, CONSTRUCTION, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY > Construction and heavy equipment

Cat 305cr Excavator

<< < (2/14) > >>

JR:
Heading out in the morning to pickup. About 30 away in Grass Valley I found an almost new 24in bucket Kubota quick attach coupler combo. Hopefully is it close, I can make spacers if needed. The ears for this coupler are well under $100 and weld flat onto about anything. Not an auto/hydro coupler, but I just want to change buckets if needed fairly easy. Needs right now are a 24, 12 and 36/48 dirt bucket. Pretty easy to find out there.

Really had issues with states "biggest" credit union I didn't give them enough notice to get 17k in cash and check clearing issues too!

Bob Smith:
I hear you about getting money from your own bank. Our bank has closed down so many places. We only have bank machines both down here and up in shelton WA. Bank machines are a far cry from being able to serve the people.

JR:
Yep and ATMs only give you $500 at a pop. FIne if you plan but thats just a tank of gas now!

I hate banks, only use credit unions. Last one was getting flaky, changed names too.

oklawall:

--- Quote from: JR on March 05, 2022, 05:59:27 PM ---Heading out in the morning to pickup. About 30 away in Grass Valley I found an almost new 24in bucket Kubota quick attach coupler combo. Hopefully is it close, I can make spacers if needed. The ears for this coupler are well under $100 and weld flat onto about anything. Not an auto/hydro coupler, but I just want to change buckets if needed fairly easy. Needs right now are a 24, 12 and 36/48 dirt bucket. Pretty easy to find out there.

Really had issues with states "biggest" credit union I didn't give them enough notice to get 17k in cash and check clearing issues too!

--- End quote ---

Grass Valley that is where the wife's aunt lived before she couldn't stay by herself any longer. Pretty country

JR:
Picked up the Cat today after a little trouble with its starter. Much of this has been jerry rigged, but it works.

This was the stop to get the kubota bucket and coupler, $1200. About a 3rd of new and it pretty much is.

Loaded I think I am about 1500 lbs over, so I took it easy. Tires never got more than normal warm. It feels heavy though!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version