GENERAL TOPICS > Coffee Induced Early Morning Rant

What will we do with this generation?

(1/3) > >>

TexasRedNeck:
Mall brawls: Teens terrorize holiday shoppers
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/12/28/mall-brawls-teens-terrorize-holiday-shoppers.html

I can't believe no one was arrested. Anyone with half a brain knows the more you let kids get away with things the more they push the boundaries. We needed some SRT guys going through that crowd with batons and tear gas. Then arrest every stinkin one of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wilbur:
I totally agree with you TRN. I think the more we reduce the "public ridicule" factor the more crap like this we will see. I think that (public ridicule) extends to EBT cards ("food stamps" were too embarrassing so we give them a "credit card") as well. I think in situations like this if you don't want to actually arrest them and send them to jail then at a minimum putting them ALL in yellow jump suits to clean the city, the mall etc. and allow the public to yell at them for doing things like this would eliminate much of this behavior.

Bigdave_185:
I just walked out my front door with 2000 lumens of daylight in a stick and shinned it on the young whippersnapper doing donuts on my small one way street in his annoying Subaru.  I directed him to a open parking spot and suggest he ought to find it before he looses his little car into the pond behind our house.   

With the holiday festivities my street has no room for them type of shenanigans.  He parked, and I am happy to open carry in my basketball shorts

Raising boys into RealMen!!

Flyin6:
Love it!

That's what we need if we want this country back

Real Men taking charge for their lives and taking authority over stupidity!

Good job Dave!

Wilbur:
Amen Don!

Nice job Dave!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version