Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ivermectin for Covid 19 and booster shots  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Ivermectin for Covid 19 and booster shots
« on: February 16, 2023, 10:26:21 AM »
Information on the use and dosage of ivermectin for Covid 19 and booster shots
Originally posted by Stlaser.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/treatment-protocols/i-recover/

Here is a relevant link, they again recommend ivermectin as a treatment to remove the spike proteins along with intermittent fasting. I’ve done both since around the beginning of covid. I do intermittent fasting for weight control for the record, it works for me. I can attest to ivermectin against covid as my middle daughter had lost taste and smell. Only with treatment from ivermectin did she regain it after her second covid infection. I personally took the first two Pfizer vaccinations but no boosters. I have not been sick in any shape or form since before covid. I take ivermectin every 3 months or so as a prophylactic. Dosage charts can be found here. You should all have this in your cabinet along with a box of 3ml syringes.

https://www.barnhardt.biz/ivermectin/

For the record, I have never taken any covid vaccine, nor any booster shots. I have had Covid two times that I know of and have recovered completely both times. I do take a daily regiment of vitamins and supplements.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 10:27:31 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Ivermectin for Covid 19 and booster shots
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2023, 10:38:09 AM »
In addition I lived in a home that had all three of my daughters w/ covid twice and my wife had it once where I slept in close proximity to her for several days as she came down with covid. It may be a possibility that I’m an asymptomatic covid patient. I really don’t know as I’ve never taken a covid test & frankly refuse to do so even at request of my spouse (whom takes them weekly I think)… Below are several links with supporting information.

https://m.jpost.com/health-science/israeli-scientist-says-covid-19-could-be-treated-for-under-1day-675612/amp

https://www.cureus.com/articles/111851-regular-use-of-ivermectin-as-prophylaxis-for-covid-19-led-up-to-a-92-reduction-in-covid-19-mortality-rate-in-a-dose-response-manner-results-of-a-prospective-observational-study-of-a-strictly-controlled-population-of-88012-subjects#!/

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/no-data-available-to-suggest-a-link-between-indias-reduction-of-covid-19-cases-and-the-use-of-ivermectin-jim-hoft-gateway-pundit/
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 10:39:29 AM by stlaser »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2023, 10:23:52 AM »
i think I've posted this somewhere before, but i had it back in Dec of 2019 before it was "here". a customer of mine builds super custom buggies and ships them over to china for the billionaires to timeshare or something like that. he was flown out there in oct of 19 to see their operation and his translator was from Wuhan. his wife and daughter were flying out to the states that month... along with 500k other high society types. nearly half of all fights to the US from mainland china land at SeaTac, and this was the 1st version where most young adults were asymptomatic. My 22 year old at the time worked for Armani and the chinese LOVE that brand like they do Buick. anyway, he stayed with us for thanksgiving and a few days after, and the next working week i was sicker than i've been in 20+ years. all the known symptoms, and flu test was neg. since then i have been vaccinated for my mother in laws cancer treatment, (yeah, what we didn't know then right?) and have been surrounded by covid positive people so many times i can't count and have not yet tested positive. I think if you were exposed early on you developed natural immunity that is 100x stronger and the damn vaccine reacted to the already present antibodies which gave me my side effect symptoms.
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2023, 10:38:27 AM »
I am and will remain a pure blood ... lol
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2023, 04:32:24 PM »
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2023, 07:13:46 PM »
Small(medium) victory for freedom!
Thanks to the Doctors who brought this case!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal