RULES/WELCOMES > Site Rules & Introductions

Greetings from Georgia!!

(1/5) > >>

Superwhdm:
Hey guys, I'm kind of a hands on do-it-yourselfer kinda guy. I enjoy outdoors and raising my kids to be self and situationally aware adults.  I recently started making jerky because I was sick of all the processed ingredients. I was lead here as I found that the owner left a former forum to start his own.  I followed the dodge 12v build and I was hooked.  I'm looking forward to learning and sharing information with fellas and ladies I believe are in the same mindset I am.

Thanks guys!

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Superwhdm on January 10, 2017, 11:27:57 AM ---Hey guys, I'm kind of a hands on do-it-yourselfer kinda guy. I enjoy outdoors and raising my kids to be self and situationally aware adults.  I recently started making jerky because I was sick of all the processed ingredients. I was lead here as I found that the owner left a former forum to start his own.  I followed the dodge 12v build and I was hooked.  I'm looking forward to learning and sharing information with fellas and ladies I believe are in the same mindset I am.

Thanks guys!

--- End quote ---

Oh you're gunna fit right in here. Starting your introduction by invoking the rolling parts bin known as SQ D! :popcorn:

Anyhow, welcome and good morning!

Bigdave_185:
Square P is a good start, plenty of finished threads to read on here. Welcome !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate:
Welcome Johnathan,

if there is anything that we can assist you with just let us know and well see what we can do for you.  Where yah at in GA?

OldKooT:
Welcome...the tin foil hats and glue guns are over near the window.  :grin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version