RULES/WELCOMES > Site Rules & Introductions

Introduction n Stuff

(1/3) > >>

OldKooT:
Hello to you and yours.

I wandered in, admittedly it wasn't accidental. I have been lurking and watching Don's Build of his Dodge for some time. In that time I have come to enjoy the banter, the fellowship in general, and the mind set put forth by many.

About us: I dislike this part, but pushing forward....  We are farmers, my wife also works in a health care facility feeding folks the best food they can manage. We own a fair selection of "Square Dodges" incidentally most have gun racks. I consider a few hours every week on my modified Exmark mower to be a good time and I look forward to the growth of this forum.

P.S I will become a paying member as soon as I can find my wallet. * my wife keeps threatening a wallet chain

Nate:
welcome sir, looking forward to havin a farmer in the midst.  wheres the farm located and what are yah raisin livestock wise?

OldKooT:
Thanks for the welcome,  We are in the middle of Nebraska. As for livestock unless you count my wife's attack geese or the dogs we have none. We do lease out some land to a local cattle guy so we have a good supply of grass fed beef and a few hogs we butcher every season. Eventually we might run a few head of each ourselves. but for now I am content to just enjoy the present arrangement. We get good quality hormone free beef, and I don't have to chase broken fencing and adventuresome steers around LoL

Norm

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: OldKooT on October 06, 2014, 11:31:32 AM ---Hello to you and yours.

I wandered in, admittedly it wasn't accidental. I have been lurking and watching Don's Build of his Dodge for some time. In that time I have come to enjoy the banter, the fellowship in general, and the mind set put forth by many.

About us: I dislike this part, but pushing forward....  We are farmers, my wife also works in a health care facility feeding folks the best food they can manage. We own a fair selection of "Square Dodges" incidentally most have gun racks. I consider a few hours every week on my modified Exmark mower to be a good time and I look forward to the growth of this forum.

P.S I will become a paying member as soon as I can find my wallet. * my wife keeps threatening a wallet chain

--- End quote ---
Farmer!
We don't need any farmers!
Just lookin for yuppies and hippies!
So, you believe that??
Love ya man, welcome to the site
Talk your life style...show me how to fix my broken down farm!  ;-))

OldKooT:
Thanks Don, hope your recovery is going well. As for farming, I am the absolute worst farmer you could imagine. I dislike spending money, I despise much of the modern science, and I have a complete inability to take the industry too seriously. That said it does some times pay the bills, so I keep at it. I could rant on and on about the trouble this world food supply is in, but .... well I am sure most here have an idea.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version