Hello Guest

Author Topic: La Ville-Lumière  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Higher Caliber

• Registered
  • Staunch UP!
    • View Profile
La Ville-Lumière
« on: November 15, 2015, 12:04:56 PM »
The quote is beautiful but exsanguinates with irony as applied to the recent incidents in Paris. Is Paris France, not “The City of Light” or perhaps, as it is often referred, “The City of Love”?  While MLK’s quote was certainly applicable to the ignorance of racism, it has no bearing and less merit when applied to terrorism instituted by fundamentally psychopathic jihadists.

There is no capacity of love or enlightenment great enough to combat jihadi assholery. We cannot love the visceral hate for the infidel out of a suicide bomber. There is no measure of light or reason great enough to keep planes in the sky as we know all too well. The only mitigation to jihadi violence is firepower superiority and .556 rounds to the cranial vault.

At some point we will realize the idiocy of our endeavor to re-program a corrupted hard drive and get down to business or get out. Until then, wolves will hide amongst the sheep as they are shepherded into our countries and more senseless blood will be shed. The tenacity of the ideologue grows with every victory. If a simple handful of terrorists can cripple a peaceful nation, imagine what an army can do.

Make ready your arms ladies and gents; Jihadi 2.0 is coming soon to a city near you. Will you be ready?

"Lions mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep"

Molon Labe!

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: La Ville-Lumière
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 01:11:30 PM »
HC I agree with you. I think we all need to recognize the wolf is at the door and there is only so much we can expect authorities to do to solve it. The short term reactions will fall to citizens ready to fight wherever the "fight" occurs. The authorities should be expected to clean up after and take care of the remnants. But when the first vest is triggered or first shots are fired we are either prepared or not. And not being prepared is just too costly to contemplate. As a society we have to all be ready to be sheepdogs.

Prayers for all of us.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 01:40:06 PM »
Compassion and mercy can be given at the end of a short rope at dawn.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 07:37:40 PM »
HC, I hope you aren't showing prejudice against the 7.62 or the .50....

Homicide bombers are the ones that are game changers.  It's almost impossible to defend against.  Which is why we need to close our borders and not allow any of the refugees here.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal