WEAPONS > Vests & Protection

Ops-Gear comcealment wear

(1/2) > >>

Flyin6:
I like these Ops-Gear concealed jackets and vests

Not too big on the green vest...makes one look like a tourist!

BobbyB:
I do like that jacket. Doesn't look too "tacticool". Only concern is, how bad would it sag on weapon side. And how good is the retention on it? Not good if the pistol someone carries is moving around.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: BobbyB on January 18, 2015, 03:18:21 PM ---I do like that jacket. Doesn't look too "tacticool". Only concern is, how bad would it sag on weapon side. And how good is the retention on it? Not good if the pistol someone carries is moving around.

--- End quote ---

Was thinking the same thing...Sag!

The only jacket I wear that doesn't readily show I am carrying is my flight jacket, the newer one. Even the older, well broken in one shows the outline of Mr. Glock

When I carried a CW-9 Kahr I did so with a sheep skin ankle holster. Because of that, even though I wear a 34" inseam, I'd buy my 5.11 trousers in a 36" inseam so it wouldn't show when sitting. You would not believe the stares I was getting in church when people saw that nine sitting there!

Note: Don't buy a Kahr for CC or hunting, or survival, or shootin' or plinkin' or robbing grocery markets, or shootin pesky red dogs or anything else that requires a decent trigger and some accuracy!

Why do you feel you need a gun in church one asked? I answered, "Because you refuse to!"

JR:
Is there a shoulder version? Sag wouldn't be an issue and what there was would be in the right place.

BobbyB:

--- Quote from: JR on January 18, 2015, 10:38:51 PM ---Is there a shoulder version? Sag wouldn't be an issue and what there was would be in the right place.

--- End quote ---

Looking at the pic, in my eyes, with a pistol, and what looks like mag pouches above it, that weight would make it sag enough to be notice.  Also, what if you have it zipped? Doesn't look like you'd be able to get a hand on your pistol without unzipping the jacket.

But, these are just my opinions, and the people who designed and made it probably thought all this through and I'm just over thinking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version