WEAPONS > Less Than Lethal

New Man Purse by Vertx

<< < (8/8)

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Nate on November 06, 2021, 09:44:27 PM ---well shawn, its 5 years down the road, are you still sporting the man purse?

--- End quote ---

Yup, still loaded in that bag and on occasion I throw it in the truck. I still fit right in here in Hippyville with that bag on my shoulder.

Most often I cc with a ladysmith 38 honestly especially in winter months as it sits on my inside chest pocket on my carhart work vest. The back story is I originally bought it for the wife twenty years ago but it hurt her hand when she shot it due to muzzle flip. So I started carrying it in the steel shop discreetly on a daily basis. I realize it’s a revolver and probably frowned upon more than Ken’s  hammer however it’s simple stupid…..

Nate:
Aint nothing wrong with a revolver, its the only hand gun that you can push into an attacker, pull the trigger and it will actually fire.

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Nate on November 06, 2021, 10:17:10 PM ---Aint nothing wrong with a revolver, its the only hand gun that you can push into an attacker, pull the trigger and it will actually fire.

--- End quote ---

I like it, hammerless version too

Nate:

--- Quote from: stlaser on November 06, 2021, 11:02:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nate on November 06, 2021, 10:17:10 PM ---Aint nothing wrong with a revolver, its the only hand gun that you can push into an attacker, pull the trigger and it will actually fire.

--- End quote ---

I like it, hammerless version too

--- End quote ---

:likebutton:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version