Hello Guest

Author Topic: Another example of those smart Washingtonians  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: Another example of those smart Washingtonians
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 10:07:37 AM »
This should be in the "WHY?" forum but why aren't we holding to the "if they're not vaccinated they can't go to school" thought process that we used to have?
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 11:01:01 AM »
Because your right to go to public school now outweighs the rights of the publics health.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 01:37:46 PM »
I remember not being up on my MMR in grade school and my Mom had to come pick me up and I couldn't return without documentation it had been done. Shame.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 02:33:09 PM »
I remember not being up on my MMR in grade school and my Mom had to come pick me up and I couldn't return without documentation it had been done. Shame.

Because doing such a thing now would prevent the undocumented children from getting an education.....
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 03:37:26 PM »

Because doing such a thing now would prevent the undocumented children from getting an education.....

Education? They just want the body there so they get paid! Citizen, illegal, sick, they don't care.
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Atkinsmatt

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 03:39:20 PM »
When you are on the government tit, it's all about the headcount.
Matt
16 GMC Denali 2500 HD

Offline rpar86

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 12:38:32 AM by rpar86 »
Ryan
2006 GMC 3500 6.6 CCLB SRW 4x4

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2019, 09:08:39 AM »
oh wow....that would bother me to no end!
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2019, 10:05:22 AM »
It would really bother me also.  I have an auto-immune disease.  Luckily it has been in recession for several years now, but for a while even if I looked at somebody that wasn't feeling well it seemed as if I was getting sick.  It was rare if I didn't come down with pneumonia at least once during a winter etc..  Not so long ago one of my wives friends mentioned that she didn't vaccinate her kids.  My wife asked why and basically it was just pure ignorance.  She is lucky I was not home.  I don't have a very high tolerance for ignorance.

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2019, 10:22:18 AM »
Well, that's one of the few thing the school I teach in follows up on every year!
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2019, 10:29:20 AM »
It would really bother me also.  I have an auto-immune disease.  Luckily it has been in recession for several years now, but for a while even if I looked at somebody that wasn't feeling well it seemed as if I was getting sick.  It was rare if I didn't come down with pneumonia at least once during a winter etc..  Not so long ago one of my wives friends mentioned that she didn't vaccinate her kids.  My wife asked why and basically it was just pure ignorance.  She is lucky I was not home.  I don't have a very high tolerance for ignorance.

One of my wife's former friends is worse than ignorance, they are the "buy into the celebrities like Jenny Mcarthy know better than dr's and scientists camp" and THAT is FAR worse than ignorance. Simply not being educated on a subject or understanding how something works I can forgive because they still have the opportunity to be educated, it's the ones that scoff at facts and rely on opinions and gossip that make me lose my mind. I think they should all just contract smallpox and solve our problem for us

Offline cudakidd53

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2019, 10:30:15 AM »
What you all ought to do in that local is vaccinate everyone you care about, and let the bug take it's course......just saying, it will be the only way those loons will learn the stupidity of their choices based upon their own misguided dismissal of science.  :facepalm:
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline Bear9350

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2019, 11:29:05 AM »
What you all ought to do in that local is vaccinate everyone you care about, and let the bug take it's course......just saying, it will be the only way those loons will learn the stupidity of their choices based upon their own misguided dismissal of science.  :facepalm:

The issue with that is what happens to the people that can't get vaccinated or have compromised immune system.  It is important for everybody that can be vaccinated get vaccinated so that the young children, elderly, people battling cancer and other people that have compromised immune systems or maybe are unable to get vaccinated due to health reasons are still protected by the near eradication of the dieses in the populist.

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2019, 01:29:03 PM »

The issue with that is what happens to the people that can't get vaccinated or have compromised immune system.  It is important for everybody that can be vaccinated get vaccinated so that the young children, elderly, people battling cancer and other people that have compromised immune systems or maybe are unable to get vaccinated due to health reasons are still protected by the near eradication of the dieses in the populist.

Right! because disease like oh I don't know MEASLES for example can live on surfaces, clothing, tissue, in the air, for over 2 hours. So I'm vaccinated, but Juan pedro de Guadalupe Hernandez isn't and his kids are in class with Jenny mcarthy's kids and my kids. Juan's kids give measles to Jenny's kids, an my kid brings it home, but we're both vaccinated, but baby brother hasn't had his shots yet, and now two responsible, vaccinated people are now carriers. Most of these outbreaks can be traced back to illegals or unvaccinated moron residents traveling to those areas.

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal