Hello Guest

Author Topic: Titles  (Read 527 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Titles
« on: December 28, 2017, 12:28:05 PM »
Over the Christmas holiday, while in my softer mood, I have thought about how to me, all of you are "knucklehead" or "Bonehead" or similar.

Not fair lumping you all into a group where you obviously belong, however not taking note of who you really are

While thinking about it I realized that:

Shawn is the instigator of things and agitator of people (ITAP or "The I-Tap")

Kenneth, his alter-ego is just a nice guy...Part bonehead, we can all agree, but a nice guy. He serves to be everyone's friend, their buddy. So I guess for now on, he's "Buddy-Ken" or just "B-K"...Edit: Naw strike that. I just watched Shawn take another shot at Ken. I immediately realized Ken's nick name ought to be "Dart-Board"

Mikey, aka Cudda kid (or something like that) is the cunning one. Able to twist anything anyone said in earnest into something pun-like and humorous. A great twister of the truth, he shall be "The Pun man from Chicago"

Charles, the Texas Red Neck watches from the shadows and waits for the perfect time and setup. While we go about debating this or that, he comes in with the precision of a supreme court justice and fires the kill shot. He shall be "The Sniper"

Bobby, Bobby is just plain old grunt! Can I get an amen...Grunt it is!

Blaine is a grunt as well. A killa at heart, he still carries a badge, so we aren't going to mess with him for now...Staunch-Up!

JR is this big lovable old (Emphasis on old) guy, once a cop, with the heart of a servant. Him...??? I'm feelin, "Pops"

We have a couple Daves'. Heck walk in any room with three men, and you have a couple Daves'! ;-)) One is a smart butt, and, well, the other one is too. We probably have twenty or thirty other daves, but who's counting. Whenever I think of either of these two some words immediately come to mind: Shut Up Dave! So either one of then is SUT! Make the louder one SUT-up, and the close contender SUT-JST (Just stop talkin')

There's more, but I just ran out of Quoffee...
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 12:50:16 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Titles
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 12:36:56 PM »
Dawg (Kyle) fixes and understands anything computer related...He's easy: "Geek"

Can I get an Amen? ;-))

Nate is a chef which is good and a sergeant which is one of those things set in my life to give me reasons to go kickin' stuff and caused me to yell at everyone I meet. Nate is forever in my mind, "Sarge" You see, sergeants don't like "Sarge," They want to be called Sergeant, which is all the more reason...Go get em Sarge! ;-))

Wilbur is someone who I haven't quite figured out yet, I'll use Bro for now since he hasn't given me hives like those Dave's have!

Matt is good with advice, strong in the scripture, so for him "Preacher" is a strong candidate, although if he pi_ses me off, in a New York second, he, too, will become Sarge!

Duane is never here. Has some excuse about how his apple computer is not compatible with our site (You're not buyin' that either are ya?) But when that boy shows up, its slash and burn time. He shows up, burns the place down then disappears for another six months. He is "The Assassin."
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 12:38:29 PM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal