SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST > Donations

Christmas start early??

<< < (3/3)

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on September 05, 2020, 12:08:42 PM ---From the time line

When you moved to more posting on Facebook, did the number of forum visits increase because of the Facebook presence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
Dave, I don't think so.

We have been fairly constant for years now. Usually 30-50 folks logged in at a time except for when the web crawlers show up, then we get hundreds to thousands but that is not normal.

I think this site will stay smaller because we focus on godly discussions. If we started posting up hot girl pics and using four letter language, we'd likely grow rapidly. But, I'll have none of that here so facebook or not we is what we is.

Having said that, I feel dark times are coming. I do not believe America will repent and I feel God is going to punish us. As that time approaches and arrives, we just may explode as a beacon of light in a very dark media and internet. We'll see...

Farmer Jon:

--- Quote from: Flyin6 on September 06, 2020, 07:14:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on September 05, 2020, 12:08:42 PM ---From the time line

When you moved to more posting on Facebook, did the number of forum visits increase because of the Facebook presence?

--- End quote ---
Dave, I don't think so.

We have been fairly constant for years now. Usually 30-50 folks logged in at a time

--- End quote ---

That what I like about this forum. Its usually the same group of guys on here all the time. I know I can trust your opinions. Ask a question a Facebook you get a bunch of random dudes with 100 different answers.  I am on a cooking forum. Discuss cooking. Its the same thing there. Its always the same 20 or so people every day. If I have a question there are 2 old ladies on there that have quick answers and they are always right.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Farmer Jon on September 07, 2020, 11:55:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Flyin6 on September 06, 2020, 07:14:45 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Dave, I don't think so.

We have been fairly constant for years now. Usually 30-50 folks logged in at a time

--- End quote ---

That what I like about this forum. Its usually the same group of guys on here all the time. I know I can trust your opinions. Ask a question a Facebook you get a bunch of random dudes with 100 different answers.  I am on a cooking forum. Discuss cooking. Its the same thing there. Its always the same 20 or so people every day. If I have a question there are 2 old ladies on there that have quick answers and they are always right.

--- End quote ---
That's the difference between here and those two ladies...They are usually right!

:-0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version