Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR: It’s not what they do that matters  (Read 599 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR: It’s not what they do that matters
« on: May 31, 2020, 08:21:26 PM »
It’s not what they do that matters

A CIEMR

By Don Harward

I’m going to suggest something here in regards to all this lawlessness, rioting, and outright crime against decent people we see coming from our once proud American cities. Here’s the thought: It doesn’t matter what they do. Hear me please, it doesn’t matter what these rioters do or how they conduct themselves!

What matters is what we do! Let that settle in for a bit. It matters what we do and not what lawless criminals or anarchists do. Should you feel fear that they will attack? If you had a spine and some conviction, it shouldn’t. It should only drive you to prepare. And how should you prepare? Should you be boarding up your windows and placing some perimeter around your homes? Well maybe to the latter, but with all the advancement for the sake of the lunatics we saw during the Obummer years, they, the rioters feel it is their right to loot and burn to relieve their stress and anxiety.

They are wrong of course, but they have been taught by a permissive non policing society that they can get away with anything. They have pushed the envelope to the point where if you are white, then you have some sort of white privilege. If you are black and have done well, then you are just another “cracker,” who forgot where you came from. None of that is true, but truth was ejected along with common sense some time ago by well-paid legions of attorneys and marketing people and political strategists.

Here’s another thought. You have rights too. Give yourself a moment to consider that pearl of knowledge. You have as much a right as any other law abiding individual. Yep, neither has an advantage in the blind eye of justice. Oh but I wish it was blind, but justice is far from blind in these progressive times. Justice has become a political tool which is currently being used to squash resistance to the change away from a moral and orderly society.

You have some basic rights. Should I walk up to you and swing in a wide arc to sap you across the face, is it a right that you have to stop me? Is that a right or is that just good old common sense? I think the latter. And I do not believe that you have to wait until I actually slap you before you take action. Here’s a crazy thought, but I think you can actually block the slap and return one of equal or greater force, and I think that makes sense. Anyone disagree? If so, please depart and get back to campaigning for “joe.”

It matters what we do, not what hoodlums, an angry mob, or trucked in vigilantes may do. They may plan to march down our street tonight and set fire to cars and a couple homes, or perhaps pull some old folks into the street and beat them half way to death. I say that does not matter, except perhaps to give us some intelligence about their intentions. I say it matters not what they do. Should one of them come running up to your home with a firebomb in their hands, I believe they should be shot on the spot to stop the assault and protect what is yours. You have a right to defend yourself. If you are driving and an angry mob surrounds your car and tries to pull you out, simply step on the gas and drive out of danger.

You don’t have to be concerned about offending someone or breaking some law. You need to be concerned about protecting yourself.

In these two examples, it didn’t really matter what they did, what made the difference was our actions that we necessarily took to protect ourselves. The concept of defending oneself is what is missing here. Should you have to wait until some police arrive? No, you don’t have to. You can defend yourself, all by yourself. Or better yet with a network of neighbors. Police are good, I love them, but those poor folks have the same progressive attorneys waiting like buzzards to pounce on any of them that might actually harm a criminal in the commission of his/her duties. And here’s a question? Why aren’t we standing shoulder to shoulder with our officers of the law? Why aren’t we protesting when some leftist tries to call one down for doing his job? Even police officers are innocent until proven guilty, right?

Going back to fire bomb boy. He tried to burn your home down. He had deadly intent. Did he take time to consider whether you might have an aged parent or infant twins inside? Of course he didn’t know nor did he care. That says to me he is willing to take human life and that makes it a moral imperative that we stop him. So you did stop him. Unfortunately for him it was a load of #6 left over from squirrel season and this moron is down. From what I’ve seen, he won’t be getting back up anytime soon.
What would be helpful at this point would be the neighbor across the street racking his 12 gage at the moment the crowd quiets after the gunshot. Then perhaps a third can illuminate the situation for the rabble rousers with some choice words of wisdom. “Folks, you just lost one, wanna make it two, three, or ten?” My money says you will win the day and they will run like Hillary from answering questions about her unsecure server.

If a few neighborhoods do that, with cell phone efficiency, the word will get out and the riot will collapse or you’ll be in for a good fight. The chances for door number two are slim because these people mostly have no backbone and don’t believe in their cause enough to risk getting shot over. But if it should happen, then do the best you can from your defended positions, and know they were likely going to kill you anyway.

So what about the law? Here’s another thought: Who cares! We are talking about your right to live or die at the hands of these terrorists. If the state and the government won’t do what is necessary, then I say with every fiber of common sense, then you have to do it!

If common sense reigns supreme in your hood, well, sorry for your luck, but you did allow it to get that way, you know. All those years of doing nothing is coming home to roost isn’t it? The sheriff of LA County ordered all the gun stores to close this month. The next thing he did was to release 1700 jailed criminals. OK am I alone here in thinking that was really stupid? Let’s go ahead and increase the threat, and at the same time let’s remove people’s ability to defend themselves. When you have stupid like that, and it’s too early to vote the idiot out or recall him/her, then fight you boneheads, FIGHT! Defend what is yours. Again, it doesn’t matter what they are doing, it matters what you do.

I am a soldier and I have seen my fill of fighting and gunplay, and all the crap that comes along with that. I would be the least willing to get involved in yet another fight. But I will. I will never harm almost anything, I just want to enjoy my senior years and watch grandkids play, and drink coffee with friends, and go to church and eat a nice meal now and again. You fools bent on burning a city one thousand miles away from where a civil injustice took a man’s life can go on doing whatever you want to. But fair warning, you better not bring any of that around me or the people I count as friends.

Idiots: Should you make that poor choice, it isn’t what you do that will matter in your life, but rather, what we do.

And look folkses if you agree with what I'm sayin' here then let me know. I'm not writing this stuff for my health. I'm doing it to awaken that spirit of good in you.

CM
NSDQ
Be good!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline hammer7896

• Registered
    • View Profile
Re: CIEMR: It’s not what they do that matters
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 08:31:43 PM »
Thank you for writing this. I agree wholeheartedly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 09:09:54 PM »
Thank you for writing this. I agree wholeheartedly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You're welcome

Offline oklawall

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 09:54:07 PM »
Don,

Very well written, I wish there was a way for people to read this because I feel so many people just sit back and because it doesn't effect them that can't be bothered by it. I feel that so many brave men and women have given their last breath to protect a population that will only care when it is to late. I totally agree with what you wrote and thank you for taking the time to post it.

Steve

Offline dave945

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 07:00:03 AM »
Thanks Don, I appreciate what you wrote and agree with you. Where I’m located, and I’m pretty sure you too, I don’t really have to worry about any of the idiots. My father however, lives right on Dixie Highway up in northern Ky. Back when I grew up there, it wouldn’t have been a concern either, but it’s been turned almost into a hotel city for parents that want their kids in the local school system for high school and then they sell and move out. He has the same idea about what to do if someone were to come into his house to do harm, but wouldn’t have the backing of most of the neighbor’s unfortunately. 

All that to say that there are definitely those of us that support what you say completely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 10:54:36 AM »
Don,

Very well written, I wish there was a way for people to read this because I feel so many people just sit back and because it doesn't effect them that can't be bothered by it. I feel that so many brave men and women have given their last breath to protect a population that will only care when it is to late. I totally agree with what you wrote and thank you for taking the time to post it.

Steve
Share it around. I posted it on my facecrook page and made it public. Peeps can get to all the CIEMR's there, or here.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 10:56:49 AM »
Thanks Don, I appreciate what you wrote and agree with you. Where I’m located, and I’m pretty sure you too, I don’t really have to worry about any of the idiots. My father however, lives right on Dixie Highway up in northern Ky. Back when I grew up there, it wouldn’t have been a concern either, but it’s been turned almost into a hotel city for parents that want their kids in the local school system for high school and then they sell and move out. He has the same idea about what to do if someone were to come into his house to do harm, but wouldn’t have the backing of most of the neighbor’s unfortunately. 

All that to say that there are definitely those of us that support what you say completely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On a local level, people like you need to become leaders and organize people around you of like mind. THose who can find agreement are simply not our people and will have to figure out this stuff on their own.

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 03:14:08 PM »
Friends (clients of mine as well) of ours own a restaurant in our town and are opening another in an adjacent town. She posted up on a local fb conservative page This morning wondering how to deal with these thugs should they arrive. This was my answer to her, her name is Justine. Realize it wasn’t just a message to her but other like minded local folks.

“Justine, we’re not going to allow that crap in our town. Unlike Denver we all have a vested interest in our town and our neighbors which includes the local business, end of story.”

A lot less words than you Don but same idea.....

Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2020, 03:14:37 PM »
Don,

I agree 100%. Then again, I took the same oath, and more importantly, understand it. Maybe it's a bit of PTSD, but everywhere I go, I am evaluating threats. I may not always have a firearm, but I'm always armed. I also believe I am pretty well mentally prepared to step in to respond and defend myself AND my fellow citizens. I'm glad that the Columbus, GA, area doesn't seem to have these issues, probably because of the large population of Soldiers and Veterans living here. Either way, we all need to keep our heads on a swivel, and be prepared to defend what is ours. The police are great, and I have a lot of respect for all they do and put up with, but they exist for after the crime has been committed. Many on the liberal side have completely forgotten (or ignored) that fact.

~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2020, 03:18:17 PM »
Friends (clients of mine as well) of ours own a restaurant in our town and are opening another in an adjacent town. She posted up on a local fb conservative page This morning wondering how to deal with these thugs should they arrive. This was my answer to her, her name is Justine. Realize it wasn’t just a message to her but other like minded local folks.

“Justine, we’re not going to allow that crap in our town. Unlike Denver we all have a vested interest in our town and our neighbors which includes the local business, end of story.”

A lot less words than you Don but same idea.....

S- Send that thing I wrote out. Put yours or anybody's name on it you want. I', not looking for credit, but rather to gel the concept of self defense and ones human rights in the minds of good people. Share that thing around!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2020, 03:20:20 PM »
Don,

I agree 100%. Then again, I took the same oath, and more importantly, understand it. Maybe it's a bit of PTSD, but everywhere I go, I am evaluating threats. I may not always have a firearm, but I'm always armed. I also believe I am pretty well mentally prepared to step in to respond and defend myself AND my fellow citizens. I'm glad that the Columbus, GA, area doesn't seem to have these issues, probably because of the large population of Soldiers and Veterans living here. Either way, we all need to keep our heads on a swivel, and be prepared to defend what is ours. The police are great, and I have a lot of respect for all they do and put up with, but they exist for after the crime has been committed. Many on the liberal side have completely forgotten (or ignored) that fact.

Copy that

We all need to man up if that is the correct term and stand against this lawlesness and insanity that is befalling us. We will defend the constitution if necessary.

Offline cj7ox

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2020, 03:30:39 PM »
Copy that

We all need to man up if that is the correct term and stand against this lawlesness and insanity that is befalling us. We will defend the constitution if necessary.

Against all enemies, foreign or domestic.
~Sean M. Davis

“The citizens of a free state ought to consist of those only who bear arms.” ~Aristotle

Μολων Λαβε

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal