Hello Guest

Author Topic: Obama Ranger  (Read 2425 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Obama Ranger
« on: July 02, 2017, 03:46:37 PM »
Looks OK to me, am I missing something?  :shocked:
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Obama Ranger
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 05:28:06 PM »
If only it would fire like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 10:38:33 PM »
It would save his family some heartache.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 10:49:26 PM »
I thought it was a chick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 10:54:00 PM »
Hard to tell now days.

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 11:02:50 PM »
Oh my.... I'm speechless. Considering there is a decent chance that's not photoshopped, this guy/girl (I too thought it was a chick) is a prime example of the new joins of the Army. It's sad to see what is joining.

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 11:39:51 PM »
Oh my.... I'm speechless. Considering there is a decent chance that's not photoshopped, this guy/girl (I too thought it was a chick) is a prime example of the new joins of the Army. It's sad to see what is joining.

Concur
But
Stick them in a battle and they will learn fast or get weeded out
Sad part is what could be the reality of all that PC, Uni-sex, gender neutral, consideration for other's feelings, non discrimination crap...And that's what it all is...CRAP!

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 11:49:14 PM »

Concur
But
Sad part is what could be the reality of all that PC, Uni-sex, gender neutral, consideration for other's feelings, non discrimination crap...And that's what it all is...CRAP!

CRAP is exactly it. I believe an individual would be hard pressed to find a significant number of current staff NCOs that would say  otherwise. I know the ones I talk to sure don't care much for the wussification, mommy hold my hand, I need a trophy crowd. There are soldiers in AIT who expect the PSGs soon to again be Drill Sgts, to do the tasks their mothers did for them before joining. Thankfully, the PSGs don't take kindly to that! Lessons are learned real quick!!!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 08:11:18 AM »

Concur
But

CRAP is exactly it. I believe an individual would be hard pressed to find a significant number of current staff NCOs that would say  otherwise. I know the ones I talk to sure don't care much for the wussification, mommy hold my hand, I need a trophy crowd. There are soldiers in AIT who expect the PSGs soon to again be Drill Sgts, to do the tasks their mothers did for them before joining. Thankfully, the PSGs don't take kindly to that! Lessons are learned real quick!!!

So, you're saying that a significant portion of the Defense Budget under "The Name That Shall Not Be Spoken" was wasted on Kleanex, Teddy Bears and Dresses for Manning?   :facepalm:
2012 Silverado LTZ - Duramax
Christian since 1975 - Field Trial Brittanys - NRA Lifetime Member

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 12:03:37 PM »

Concur
But

So, you're saying that a significant portion of the Defense Budget under "The Name That Shall Not Be Spoken" was wasted on Kleanex, Teddy Bears and Dresses for Manning?   :facepalm:

That and who knows what else, time would be a big one I have to add. All this money for this trash that requires training, which is probably millions of man hours wasted.

Offline South_GA_redneck

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 12:44:19 PM »
Now I've seen it all.  :facepalm:

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 05:43:21 PM »
You sure about that? I could show you some ancient pics of a bad azz dodge 3/4 ton that someone started restoring that is this___close to being done.

...oops, didn't mean to say that out loud!

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2017, 06:47:28 PM »
You sure about that? I could show you some ancient pics of a bad azz dodge 3/4 ton that someone started restoring that is this___close to being done.

You're banned!  Go to your room right now Ken, and don't come out until you can say something nice once Big D gets home!   :grin:

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Hence, dealing with this fact is not difficult. It is only hard for those still living around you.....It's the same when you're stupid."

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2017, 07:11:34 PM »
 :cry:

Offline wyorunner

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2017, 07:25:47 PM »

You're banned!  Go to your room right now Ken, and don't come out until you can say something nice once Big D gets home!   :grin:

While sq d is closer to being done and mo badder than ours, I'll go in defense for Ken and say he was trashing our build.... yea that sounds good!

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2017, 11:35:41 PM »
Did someone just ban Ken...Again?

Offline cudakidd53

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2017, 07:16:58 AM »
Did someone just ban Ken...Again?

Ken, Don's home........now you're unbanned.......sort of!  :laugh: 

Online JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2017, 08:42:43 PM »
He/she is not looking downrange and the helmet is not blue!

I wonder how many people posed to get all those casings.

Welcome back Ken,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal