Hello Guest

Author Topic: VA revokes handgun CCP reciprocity with 25 states  (Read 425 times)

Offline Wilbur

• Registered
    • View Profile
VA revokes handgun CCP reciprocity with 25 states
« on: December 23, 2015, 06:25:04 PM »
I was not sure if I should put this here or in the Firearms section but I do have a rant with this so put it here....

Here's the story....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/22/virginia-to-end-recognizing-concealed-carry-gun-permits-from-25-states.html

So VA, which previously had reciprocity for CCP holders from:

Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming

will no longer honor permits from those states. In addition, it means that VA CCP holders will not be able to use those permits in Florida, Louisiana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Wyoming because those states require a reciprocity agreement to allow permit holders from the other state.

From the article: "John Whitbeck, chairman of the Virginia Republican Party, said Herring's announcement was further proof that Democrats have "declared war on the Second Amendment."

I totally agree with that. In a time when we have seen ample evidence that armed citizens CAN make a difference (Clackamass Mall, Appalachian State Law School) and that death and destruction that comes from Gun Free Zones where the LACK OF armed citizens played into the total body count, anything that further restricts citizens ability to protect themselves is very very dangerous.

Anyway....more political BS from the left placing more and more of us in danger. Of course I already live in a dangerous state (MA) so this is not new to me, sad to say....

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: VA revokes handgun CCP reciprocity with 25 states
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 06:35:03 PM »
Wow. Stupidity reaches new heights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal