GENERAL TOPICS > Parenting

Christmas gifts for the kiddies, what did you get for them?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bigdave_185:
More importantly what did you all get for your wife’s?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MEbowMAX06:
I have 2 daughters 5 and 7 years old. 

Short back story.  October 2016 we decided we were done with debt and started an aggressive payoff or debt snowball.  My wife was worried about how we were going to do Christmas on a tight budget.  I think we spent $100 on each of our daughters that year.  Only 4-5 gifts each, which had us questioning how Christmas was going to be received by our children.  Christmas morning after all the presents were opened our children ran to us and said "This is the best Christmas ever!"  What a blessing that was and reassurance that we are doing the right thing. 

This will be our 3rd and last Christmas on our debt snowball.  The girls are getting a new bicycle, a couple small toys and clothing. 

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Bigdave_185 on December 19, 2018, 09:47:05 AM ---More importantly what did you all get for your wife’s?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Money, she bought her own.... :likebutton:

stlaser:

--- Quote from: MEbowMAX06 on December 19, 2018, 09:56:40 AM ---I have 2 daughters 5 and 7 years old. 

Short back story.  October 2016 we decided we were done with debt and started an aggressive payoff or debt snowball.  My wife was worried about how we were going to do Christmas on a tight budget.  I think we spent $100 on each of our daughters that year.  Only 4-5 gifts each, which had us questioning how Christmas was going to be received by our children.  Christmas morning after all the presents were opened our children ran to us and said "This is the best Christmas ever!"  What a blessing that was and reassurance that we are doing the right thing. 

This will be our 3rd and last Christmas on our debt snowball.  The girls are getting a new bicycle, a couple small toys and clothing.

--- End quote ---

Wonderful

Flyin6:
My wife wants a gas range

So she gets a gas range installed, my dime

I don't want anything, really, just nothing, so I talked her into making the gas range both of our gifts...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version