Hello Guest

Author Topic: Moral decay: Washing State homosexual couples may soon "buy babies"  (Read 577 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
DEMS TO LET SAME-SEX COUPLES BUY CHILDREN
GOP critic: 'The parallel between ... sex trafficking and the women on this bill is the woman being bought'

The facts of biology, refusing to bend to the political agenda of the five lawyers on the U.S. Supreme Court who created same-sex “marriage,” still pose an obstacle for same-sex duos who have a wedding and say they are a family.

No natural children.

They’ve been forced to adopt or find a donor or volunteer surrogate to provide them with a child. But adoptions are fraught with challenges, such as dealing with a birth mother, and surrogates must have a high level of altruism to bear a child and give it away.

Now lawmakers in the state of Washington are attempting to fix that by creating surrogacy rules that would allow wealthy same-sex duos to buy babies.

Their report on bill ESSB 6037, called the Uniform Parentage Act, asserts changes are needed “due to the lack of equal treatment for same sex couples.”

“Marital rights do not transfer into parental rights nationwide,” the bill’s summary of public testimony explains. “Currently, when a lesbian couple has a child through assisted reproduction, the nongenetic mother must go through an expensive and time-consuming second-parent adoption to establish parentage that will be recognized in other states.”

While the bill report states, “A person may not enter into a surrogate parentage contract for compensation, and any such contract is void as against public policy,” a few paragraphs lower it specifically allows that, “A surrogacy agreement may provide for payment of consideration.”

Also “reasonable expenses.”

Ken Vance, editor of Clark County Today, spoke with some of the GOP lawmakers who tried to defeat the plan approved by the Democratic-controlled legislature.

The bill still awaits the signature of Democratic Gov. Jay Inslee.

Vance said state Reps. Liz Pike and Vicki Kraft recently “have had some tough days” concerning the Uniform Parentage Act.

Kraft told him: “It is literally the most disturbing bill I’ve seen come before the House Chamber since I’ve been in office. The bill essentially allows for the commercialization of a surrogate woman. In layman’s term, I call it ‘rent a womb.'”
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
Re: Moral decay: Washing State homosexual couples may soon "buy babies"
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 11:20:31 PM »
Don, this is no surprise. I’m not sure if I told you in one of our conversations or not but my wife’s former boss (read homosexual male diabolical narcissist, for the record I’ve dealt with many professionals over the years and this guy who was a COO was downright odd hard to describe even ) who him and his husband or partner or whatever used the corporate money chain to fund their “adoption” of a little girl from a baby making factory ie: this lady lived well by producing kids she would sell to homosexuals. She lives in southern Cali. The corporation (huge healthcare company) paid for north of 90% of all costs.
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 10:11:17 AM »
Don, this is no surprise. I’m not sure if I told you in one of our conversations or not but my wife’s former boss (read homosexual male diabolical narcissist, for the record I’ve dealt with many professionals over the years and this guy who was a COO was downright odd hard to describe even ) who him and his husband or partner or whatever used the corporate money chain to fund their “adoption” of a little girl from a baby making factory ie: this lady lived well by producing kids she would sell to homosexuals. She lives in southern Cali. The corporation (huge healthcare company) paid for north of 90% of all costs.
Pure evil
But I don't only look at it in that way
What if the word of God could be sown into the heart of that little girl?
What then would come of that household?
I posted up a mighty word from Matthew this morning n a new mini-sermon that points to what that household would come to be...
Everything bad isn't just bad
No, it's an opportunity!
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

OldKooT

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 12:09:30 PM »
It come as no surprise to me that stupid people are stupid. Just saying...

Offline KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • My abuser is named Nate
    • View Profile
I know Shawn is a little slow, and cross eyed, and fairly unattractive, but I wouldn't call him stupid. I think you're being a bit harsh.  :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline stlaser

• Global Moderator
  • Official PIA
    • View Profile
I know Shawn is a little slow, and cross eyed, and fairly unattractive, but I wouldn't call him stupid. I think you're being a bit harsh.  :)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

:rolleyes:
Living in the remote north hoping Ken doesn’t bring H up here any time soon…..

Offline JR

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 03:04:51 AM »
The whole west coast is going to ell. Maybe northen ca may be saved. Just hope I get out before it goes farther.

Dealing with some school issues and him now. He got railroaded and parents have few rights in Kali. I have a meeting that will do little good tomorrow, but I have to try.

Norm, that reminds me of the John Wayne saying, "Life is hard, and even harder when your stupid" But then I found this;
Retired LEO  Lifetime NRA+  Outcast in Calif

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal