VEHICLES, CAMPERS, and BOATS > Drones, Boats, Flying and Floating Things

Foldable do anything drone

<< < (2/4) > >>

stlaser:

--- Quote from: Bob/OlallaWa on January 22, 2018, 04:20:44 PM ---OK, does it also send out a gps position after I shoot it out of the sky after it has been taking photos of my place?

--- End quote ---

:popcorn:

ROFL

Bob Smith:
Really not all that funny when the feds say it is against the law to shoot them down. I guess a couple court cases might change their minds,  time and good shots will/could tell. :beercheers:

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: Bob/OlallaWa on January 22, 2018, 04:20:44 PM ---OK, does it also send out a gps position after I shoot it out of the sky after it has been taking photos of my place?

--- End quote ---
Not after you arrive at the crash site and drive over it...

dave945:
I think that’s the one they had at Costco around Christmas time. I think they were asking $900 or around there for it. Looked like fun, but couldn’t throw the bills down at the time until the old house sold.

UPDATE:  available on their website, on sale for 799 until 2/2. Now I’m tempted.   Would be an easy way to check on the kids while they’re out and about.

Flyin6:

--- Quote from: dave945 on January 22, 2018, 09:01:02 PM ---I think that’s the one they had at Costco around Christmas time. I think they were asking $900 or around there for it. Looked like fun, but couldn’t throw the bills down at the time until the old house sold.

--- End quote ---
Ya know, I kinda want one...

On the fun side would be fun to have it film you while you're doing something with some heavy equipment or something like that.
But on the survivability side of things, it could be super handy to send off on a pre programmed route to scout out the driveway every once in awhile to see what's happening where you can't see/hear...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version