Hello Guest

Author Topic: food for thought!  (Read 399 times)

Offline Nate

• Administrator
  • I like to torment Ken!
    • View Profile
food for thought!
« on: February 08, 2022, 10:56:16 AM »
If you need the promise of eternity in the kingdom of heaven to be a good person … You were never a good person in the first place!

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: food for thought!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 12:17:46 PM »
Wow!

So, Rick, the guy who sells me all the stuff from the Kubota store was hospitalized with Covid some time ago. He nearly died. He tells a horror story about being in there. All alone, and so sick he felt like he was dying for days. He didn't nearly die from the Covid, but from a salt imbalance resulting from some treatment he was getting.

He was in a room with two others, middle bunk. He was the only one to survive the stay.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline Sammconn

• Just A Guy in the Sticks
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 04:44:23 PM »
Wow.
At least the truth is starting to surface.
I just don't want to wind up missing a digit or limb.  I can sometimes get in a hurry to get results.
Sam

Offline EL TATE

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 06:32:24 PM »
I'm 41, in decent shape for a desk jockey. last year I was told if my wife and I were to be the primary care givers during my MIL's cancer treatment we had to be vaccinated. We reluctantly got it done, but 6 weeks later I'm having full blown AFIB 208 bpm for over half an hour and just coming and going as it pleases. reported my "side effects" from it, never heard anything back from the CDC, and last week I go into my new primary care dr. who casually says to me, "I see you have a history of anxiety and panic attacks" uh doc, never in my life have i ever said those words to anyone. but i did vaccine side effects to the CDC... says, well, we can stress test you to verify it's NOT anxiety but i believe you. i also will be happy to prescribe ivermectin if you do need it. knew i had the right guy at that point, but sheesh, wonder if i'll be "diagnosed" with PTSD next!
Husband, Father, Gear guy, Patriot.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal