Hello Guest

Author Topic: Message from a Warrior  (Read 794 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Message from a Warrior
« on: December 11, 2015, 10:57:32 AM »
Just got this from a friend of mine, a guy I have lots of "Down-Range" time with:

Point of life is to experience it. Primary Objective is to experience it and prep to rejoin the collective whole. It isn't enough to experience and ride along....one must see the light of the whole, the body of the whole, and understand one's limited role in the greater good of the collective body...and one must accept that role.

Learn and accept that we are not god. Atheists would believe that we are all we are...that there is nothing more. They would have u believe that since we are only in this world....that we worship at the god of self.

By being created by God, we are a part of him.....yet do not presume that since we are part of him....that we wield his powers. We are only as strong as our weakest link. As individuals, we are the weakest link, but when part of the whole, we are strong.

Nature of evil....physics demands that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction...or opposing force. Evil is that force...evil attempts to destroy the body. It attacks at the weakest link...us. When it wins over an individual, it creates it's own organism and attempts to gather more soldiers for it's slow invasion of the body. When it gathers steam, it has the ability to lead nations through false pretense.

Evil is a cancer and must be struck down at the earliest opportunity. Evil will never be eradicated in the earthly world, as u cant have good w/out evil in this dimension....they are forever joined.

Understand that we can accept our role...we have free will to deny it, but to deny is to not accept that we have a role in the betterment of the body.

I know what my role is. I am not an evangelical. I am not the one to preach God's word on the pulpit of the church every Sunday, nor am I the one to go build schools or feed the poor.
I am his sword. I am the one that is tasked to do the unnatural acts required to keep safe those that will speak, that will build, and that will feed. As a man, I will deal with the earthly consequences of those actions.....knowing that I have allowed more men the time and safety to follow their Primary Objective...experience life and prepare to rejoin our collective body.
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Message from a Warrior
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 11:14:58 AM »
One point of clarification. There is no equal and opposite force. Only the restrained will of God not act against evil. For it says He will slay the evil one with the breath of His mouth. Satan is more powerful than any man but infinitesimal compared to Christ.

CM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 11:27:11 AM »
One point of clarification. There is no equal and opposite force. Only the restrained will of God not act against evil. For it says He will slay the evil one with the breath of His mouth. Satan is more powerful than any man but infinitesimal compared to Christ.

CM!

Yea...Was just sharing his thoughts...

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 04:45:28 PM »
My bad. Misread the italics.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline Flyin6

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2015, 10:31:32 AM »
IAG
(Its all good)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal