Hello Guest

Author Topic: Security: Not a faith discussion persee, but having to do with people of faith  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
If you do not have an active church security system in place, its time to get one running. The men here in large part are military, combat veterans, or civilians who are well versed in police work or weapons usage and most of you have that certain eye...the 300

Everyone know which 300 I refer to?? (Gideon)

In our area a muslim, obviously emboldened by the fact that the US is falling all over itself thanking Islam for all our achievements (Or he just had a "Good" night with his boyfriend). Anyway this guy, dressed in black (Martyrdom) sits down in the aisle in a catholic church in Cincinnati and starts to chant praise Allah while facing away from the priest.

I think I mentioned this already. Gay activists are emboldened because they can now marry each other and make open lustful gestures toward your 9 year old son will similarly start to show up making a scene.

We need to handle all of this. I am not one to go directly to force, however I do believe if you want to witness to someone about the redeeming love of Jesus, you will have his undivided attention if you have just fractured both of his legs.

Now moving on. If you feel so led, have a conversation with your pastor, priest, minister, guy up front who holds a black book and really engage him about this threat. On Sundays and Wednesdays that building is a concentrated mass of the very thing Barry O's boyfriends hate so dearly. Undoubtably they (The aforementioned freak show) will have some successes. I challenge you to make their task a difficult one and when they find you, having protected God's people, arrayed to your front and sides, lets make sure what the enemy sees is news worthy.

I will assist any pastor or minister out there with advice. Contact me individually and we'll talk about what to do. I may be able to travel, your church will have to pick up expenses, but I have written and will continue to develop a generalized church security plan. In the spec ops community we try to get ahead of the problem, that's what I am doing. They we sue asymmetric warfare against them, multiplying many fold the deadly effect of one man.

Remember the original 300, you may be one of us.

Oh and as an after thought, if your church is adverse to security, give lots of prayerful thought to finding a new church.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:08:04 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sorry, Don.  I was waiting on someone to post something that was  Sig Quote worthy.  Thank you.  I have now found it and will use it with your permission.

I am not one to go directly to force, however I do believe if you want to witness to someone about the redeeming love of Jesus, you will have his undivided attention if you have just fractured both of his legs.

Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I sat next to the entrance for years.  We were on high alert but especially after some of the church shootings.
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal