Hello Guest

Author Topic: How do you tell time?  (Read 3936 times)

Online KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • Just call me Bounty.... always absorbing abuse
    • View Profile
Re: How do you tell time?
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2019, 08:39:46 PM »
First watch since high school. Not as fancy as what you guys are posting, but I liked the look, and our JCPENNEY is closing and everything was discounted. (Went there to buy a suit for my daughter's wedding next week)

Fossil Machine w/silicone strap.
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline TexasRedNeck

• punching bag for moderator humor
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2019, 08:32:58 AM »
Looks good Ken. I like the band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

Joshua 6:20-24

Offline BobbyB

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2019, 09:40:05 AM »
As long as it tells time then it works. I'm not looking forward to getting an actual dressier type watch. Gotta save up for one of those.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!

Online KensAuto

• Global Moderator
  • Just call me Bounty.... always absorbing abuse
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2019, 04:38:58 PM »
Agree Bobby. They had some nice dress ones I was looking at, but at 3 times the cost. This one was 105 after discount. I think it's good enough to wear at the wedding tho... maybe
Underpaid and misunderstood since 2014

Offline BobbyB

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2019, 06:09:24 AM »
Agree Bobby. They had some nice dress ones I was looking at, but at 3 times the cost. This one was 105 after discount. I think it's good enough to wear at the wedding tho... maybe

Yea it'll do the wedding thing. I only have beater watches mostly, 2 GShocks my Suunto and the Seiko SKX. I don't own a watch I'd wear to a wedding or something requiring a little more effort in appearance.
So, Bobby...being the calculating trained warrior NCO that you are.  Take the appropriate action, Execute!