Hello Guest

Author Topic: CIEMR: Tim Waltz, a friend with China.  (Read 938 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
CIEMR: Tim Waltz, a friend with China.
« on: August 28, 2024, 09:51:27 AM »
CIEMR: Tim Waltz has a problem with truthfulness, but at least is a friend with China.

Tim Waltz has my soldier heckles standing on end. This matter of him retiring before his unit deployed to a combat post. A soldier's purpose is to close with and destroy the enemy of our nation. I know of very few who turned from the sound of gunfire or sought to get out of a "hairy" assignment. Most of us are just plain stupid if you define such as avoiding danger.

Any member of senior leadership would have known well before the actual orders were published that they were going, "Over there." He knew his unit would go to war for 12-15 months before he decided to retire, or in his words, chose to serve his country in another way.

Next, there is this matter of calling himself a Sergeant Major, when he only acted in that position for a short time. It takes away from the men and women who rightfully earned and wore that lofty rank to place himself with them when he was a Master Sergeant. Now, I know many master sergeants and they are all honorable men. But none of them call themselves a sergeant major, although they may have been serving in that billet, and none of them turned away from battle, none.

Then we have this matter of master sergeant Waltz talking about the weapons he carried in combat that should not be allowed into the hands of American Citizens. Pardon me, but first of all, he never made it to any combat theater. He does not wear the right shoulder patch many of us earned the hard way. Secondly, how does a governor not align himself with the Constitution's Second Amendment? Although I think it may be a poor idea to allow a drunken hillbilly to rake the wood line with a M249SAW, I do fundamentally believe he has the right to own such a weapon.
However, in the current context, this man who has a problem with the truth and the facts in a similar fashion to the Bidens seems to also have a history of rubbing elbows with the Chinese

https://ijr.com/exclusive-tim-walz-has-a-history-of-rubbing-elbows-with-nonprofit-linked-to-chinese-intel-and-influence-agency/
« Last Edit: August 28, 2024, 09:54:02 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal