Hello Guest

Author Topic: What is going on? 45,500,000 views???  (Read 492 times)

Offline Flyin6

• Head cook and bottle washer
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
What is going on? 45,500,000 views???
« on: September 02, 2024, 10:23:47 AM »
It was back in March that I noted we had surpassed thirty million views.

A few months later and we are well over 45,000,000! We are knocking on the door of fifty million views!!!

So what is happening? I know I prayed for God to use us for his kingdom and if the site was about me or men, then I asked for God to destroy it.
Let us always serve God and each other in fellowship in accordance with Kingdom principles.

So is it that simple or have we been attacked by web spiders or web crawlers or whatever they are called? Are we just being sorted and added to search engines all over the world or is it something else?

Surely a portion of the views are real people. And of all those references in search engines, some of that is God's word, or prayer requests, or a hint of the fellowship here, right?

Matt has published a scripture to read and ponder every day, for years now. He tosses Gopd's word out there into the vastness of the interweb and much like the lucky cast that places that Mepps spinner bait right in front of a hungry bass, some of those scriptures fall on fertile ground...Surely it has to be.

So, what are we a part of here? more than 45,500,000 views as of this morning. Some 12,400 average a day when averaged over the entire life of this site, now over 10 years.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 10:26:20 AM by Flyin6 »
Site owner    Isaiah 6:8, Psalm 91 
NSDQ      Author of the books: Distant Thunder and Thoren

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal